thirty eight

»«

Without Jaemin even realising, Renjun approached him, he had been walking drowsily as he must've been highly  drunk or maybe tired. Jaemin didn't know what to do when Renjun came and sat on his lap, his arms around his neck.

"Hi Jaemin~ I love youuuuu~" He said, about to kiss Jaemins cheek until he pushed him away. "You don't know what you're saying, we've fallen out Renjun, you don't love me so leave me alone." Jaemin said, unattaching the others arms from his neck and pulling him off of his lap.

"But Jaemin~ I do love you! I don't care anymore~" He said before he fell to the floor, taking the pink haired by surprise. He must've been too drunk for his own good, he supposed.

"Shit! Who did he even come with?" Jaemin cursed, lifting the boy on the floor to where he had been sitting. He didn't know any of his friends except Chenle and Jisung and they definitely wouldn't be there, so who else did he come with? or did he come alone?

"He probably wanted to drink his sorrows away because of me. Even if I tell him the truth now, he still won't accept it."

He decided it would be the best if he just took the boy back to his house, seeing as they were going to go to the same place anyways. So, with that, he pulled Renjun into his arms and started to go look for his own friends.

With no luck, he messaged Jeno as he always looked at his phone on nights out just incase. He told him what happened and he understood. With that he left the club and took out Marks car keys, yes he responsible for taking care of Marks things he would surely lose going to a club and getting drunk.

Luckily Jaemin knew how to drive so it wouldn't be a problem to get home. Even if Renjun had fallen out with him, he hadn't really fell out with him so he wouldn't just leave the boy in the club. Plus, he had to do this, he didn't want Renjun to not be able to find his way home or some shit.

Nobody knows who's on the street.

One they got home, Jaemin lifted Renjun out of Marks car (he'd get the car back one day) and took him into his house. He took him up the stairs, into his bedroom and decided that the boy should change but he was passed out and the smell of alcohol coming off of him was horrible, he didn't really want to leave him to sleep in those clothes.

So Jaemin went to the boys wardrobe and picked out the pyjamas he had seen him wear before. He was going to change the boy into his pyjamas, as awkward and weird as that sounded, he  would.

He took off the boys shirt, he did it gently and carefully making sure not to hurt him if he went too hard. He cared about Renjun, he would no matter what. Next, he took the boys shoes and trousers off till he was naked.

Oh how much Jaemin regretted what he did. He could've had an amazing boyfriend by now, with a beautiful body and such a sweet personality but he fucked it up, he really did.

It was hard not to glide his fingers across the boys skin, it looked so soft and milky, especially his thighs. He restricted himself to do so though, not wanting to do anything else to Renjun, that could hurt him or make him feel uncomfortable.

Jaemin sighed, grabbing the pyjamas and starting to put them on the sleeping boy. It was pretty easy to get them on and when he did he lifted the boy into his bed and turned off the light, leaving the room, watching the sleeping boy until he reached the door of the spare bedroom, or his bedroom for a couple of months now.

»«

The next day; Sunday. Renjun slept for most of the day, waking up in the evening. Feeling a bit better than last night; not like he even remembered anything.

He didn't even know how he got home.

Sitting up he smelt something really good, his eyes widened, he wanted to know what it was. It smelt like pancakes and coffee to him.

If he was honest, it was really strong, like it was right beside him. He looked at his night stand and well well well, there it was. Pancakes with strawberries, blueberries, cream and syrup stacked with a cup of coffee beside it.

He was so confused right now, the only person who could've done it was obviously Jaemin, but why?

Either way, he lifted the food; that was on a tray. He started to eat it with the fork and knife that was beside the coffee.

This.Was.Good.

He couldn't lie, it probably was the best pancakes he'd ever tasted in his life. He didn't even know Jaemin was such a good cook, not like this changed the way their relationship was right now.

As he was eating he got to the last pancake, he started to cut into it but he could hear a wripping sound, so, he lifted it off the plate and seen a note. He raised an eyebrow when he seen it, then he lifted it up.

It seemed like there was a lot of effort put into this because it was in a moomin envelope with a pink heart seal.

"Wow.."

Renjun turned it around and it said 'To RenRen'. He smiled at this, forgetting what happened between them for a split second.

Wripping open the paper, quite carefully he opened a hand written note from Jaemin. What could it be about? Why was he doing this?

He had no clue at all.

»«

a/n: hmm.. what do u think Jaemin is doing???

*dramatic music*