twenty seven

»«

two days later

"Renjun! Stoppp!" Jaemin screamed down the school halls to the said boy who was further on walking than him. The boy looked back and seen Jaemin smiling at him, he waved and stopped walking, waiting for Jaemin to catch up with him.

When he did Jaemin looked like he had something to say, which was right actually.

"Um. Would you like to go on a date with me tonight? We can go anywhere you want." The pink haired asked, his eyes filled with hope, the hope that Renjun would say yes.

"Yes! I w-will." He replied, his voice filt with disbelief. Who knew that Jaemin would ask him out on a date, this was totally overwhelming for Renjun as he thought this would only happen in his wildest dreams.

They both heard gasps around the halls, looking around at people who had been listening or over heard. These people also included all the others that had joined in the bet; Johnny, Ten, Donghyuck, Jeno and Mark.

"WOW WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?" Donghyuck screamed, pointing to the pair and jumping up and down; nearly pushing Mark to the floor as he was holding onto his arm.

Renjun and Jaemin both were super embarrassed and even Ten had second hand embarrassment for them. Renjun was the most embarrassed as he quickly his his face in his hands and ran away as fast as he could, hoping nobody was following him.

Now everyone knew that him and Jaemin had a thing going on. He had seen the cameras, the shocked faces of other students. The hashtag 'Renmin' would blow up again, last time it wasn't as bad but this time it was a whole other level.

In his opinion, wherever they were going on a date, or whenever was nobody else's business except their own but now that it was most likely posted to social media already he was already seeing the future; yes, Renmin fangirls following them around like creeps, trying to get as much pics as possible.

He ran and ran until he was met with the doors of the boys bathroom. Running inside, he looked at all the stalls seeing that all were open indicating nobody else was in there apart from him.

Renjun felt like crying, he really did. But he also felt like a dramatic bitch, he was sure nobody would judge him right? You know, for going on a date with the 'fuck boy' Na Jaemin, even though the said male legit asked him.

Most people in school didn't know Jaemin had changed, they'll think something is up that Jaemin is actually being committed to a relationship. Renjun smiled at the thought of Jaemin being committed to love him and not anyone else.

"I shouldn't cry, but Jaemin picked me out of all the other people in the world. What did I do? Nothing... But he still chose to love me, wow, that boy really does make me happy." He said to himself while locking himself in the stall.

Maybe he was crying out of joy not out of sadness, that not only his parents loved him. He had friends, sure, but even better; Jaemin.

He didn't need to worry about the people around the halls or the Renmin tag on social media if he had Jaemin. I mean, why should he worry? People love him and Jaemin and their thing that is going on.

He was also happy he changed Jaemin and his ways, but he knew he wouldn't get away from Jaemin fucking him one day, the look in his eyes that last time basically made Renjun imagine things he shouldn't. Possibly his hard stare on him when they do thee deed.

When he was thinking, something snapped him out of his train of thought as he heard the bathroom door open and footsteps approaching.

"H-hello?" Fear laced his voice as he heard a chuckle from the other side of the door.

Who could it be? And what do they want? Renjun thought, shaking as he knew it wasn't any of his friends this time.

»«

a/n: I- on the ending I'm TOTALLY not hinting something guys ;)))

And who do you think it is? OOOH

Also! Thank you so so much for 10k on this story, I love you all so muchhhhhh <3

...

[Q] if you could go anywhere in the world and meet any celebrity there where would you go and what celebrity would you go see?

[MY A] I'd go to South Korea (duh) and see Felix from SKZ because I mean, why not?