twenty three

»«

Renjun didn't know how he was doing this. On his bed, on his moomin bed sheets he came for the second time, taking orders from Jaemin. He didn't make one noise though, keeping his moans in the back of his throat.

"I want you to cum three times, so do it." Jaemin said, smirking; what he was best at.

Renjun was a shaking mess on the bed, he couldn't do it a third time, he just couldn't. I can't do it, this dildo isn't enough, he thought biting his lip at his thoughts. He looked at Jaemin who looked back him, the pink haired was looking at him as if he was a snack.

Renjun shook his head at him, indicating that he couldn't do it anymore. Jaemin didn't get it and immediately thought that he meant the dildo wasn't enough; which was exactly what Renjun was thinking beforehand.

"The dildo isn't enough? I bet you want something else to fill you up." Jaemin said, standing up and pushing Renjun back on the bed. The smaller boy didnt know what hit him when he tried to pull the others zip down on his trousers.

A chuckle came out of Jaemins mouth when this happened, pinning the others hands behind his head. "Don't be some impatient baby, I have something to say to you and that is... What do you want?" This. This made Renjun panic, he wanted him to tell him what he wanted, he had to use his voice in front of him.

He tried to say what he was going to but the sentence got stuck in throat, not seeming to want to come out. Instead Renjun pointed at Jaemin, closing his eyes, not wanting to see the others reaction.

"Use your words, won't you ever talk to me?"

The room went into dead silence as Renjun was building up his courage to speak. He gave out a heavy shaky sigh. He opened his mouth and Jaemin waited patiently for the boy.

"I w-want you to f-fuck me, but i-i know you're just playing w-with my feelings. I-I'm not worth a-anything like everyone e-else who you've f-fucked. My feelings a-are nothing to y-you, i know it." his tone was quiet and his eyes teared up, looking at Jaemin with the eyes that he could look into all day.

Jaemin made Renjun cry, this wasn't his intention, but hearing Renjun's soft silky quiet voice made him feel warm inside, the feeling he hadn't had with anyone before. He spoke to him. After all this time.

"Renjun. I know you think that I just use people all the time. The truth is, with you it's different. That first day you came into school was the day I stopped being fucking people carelessly. I know I was such an ass hole at the start with you, but now when I've been with you longer I realised you're not worth to fuck and leave you and play with your feelings. You're different than everyone else, you're cute, talented, pretty and so precious. I can't lie, I have had a crush on you for a while... I don't want to hurt you, I'm sorry for making you cry, making you feel like you're not worth it... Did I make you feel that way? Renjun, you've made me feel so so warm inside, can't you see that I love you?" Jaemin confessed, wiping Renjun's tears with his thumbs.

Renjun didn't know Jaemin could have such nice words. He felt like it did come from the heart, Jaemin had a crush on him all this time, he wasn't playing.

"R-really?" A little smile appeared on the boys face.

»«

a/n: okay so this was Jaemins truth, he's not been playing with Renjun even if he was in the bet this whole time even if it seemed like it lmao

I love this confession so much and sorry for no smut, I did this for the confession BUT there will be smut soon do not fear sjdjfjf

What did you think of his confession? (edit) : I think it's so cringy omfg

I hope you enjoyed this chapter <3