thirty

»«

Lunch.

Not a good time for Renjun right now.

He didn't want to see Jaemin anymore, he couldn't face him now that he has heard the news from Seungmin. He didn't even know why Seungmin looked so evil and happy when he told him about it, was something happening that he didn't know of?

Of course Renjun didn't think anything suspicious was going on, all he could think was; stay away from Jaemin, avoid Jaemin, don't say anything.

"Why do you look so nervous, Renjun?" Chenle said, as he walked up to the table obviously with Jisung by his side. He was concerned as everytime he looked at Renjun he was either frowning, wiping a tear, daydreaming and wiping his nose and eyes with a tissue.

Jisung had noticed too, just as concerned for his friend as his Chenle was. But he didn't want to ask what happened, incase Renjun didn't want to talk about it. Of course Chenle had to open his mouth and ask, he thought rolling his eyes.

"N-nothing.." The dark haired said, as he played with his food, not making eye contact with anyone as he heard Jaemin and the others coming from the other side of the hall; their laughs being so loud that it could make everyone's ears bleed.

"Hey guys!" Said Donghyuck, sitting down, everyone else following the same actions. Jaemin sat down beside Renjun and raised his eyebrow as he seen a tear fall from his eye into his food.

"I'm gonna go." He spoke quietly; but loud enough for the other boys to hear. He stood up awkwardly and walked away from the table, his head hung low.

Jaemin looked at everyone who looked back at him with confused faces, the pink haired shrugged his shoulders not knowing what happened to the boy.

"Why are you just sitting there? Go ask him what's wrong!" Ten said, making gestures with his hands that he should shoo. Jaemin could only nod and he got up, wanting to know what was wrong with Renjun just as much as the others did.

When Jaemin left he walked around the whole school until he reached the PE hall, which he was expecting to be empty but surprisingly he could here music coming from inside.

He quietly peeked in the room and seen Renjun dancing in the hall. As he spun around he could still see his tear stained face with every step. Jaemin couldn't lie, this boy was an amazing dancer.

The pink haired stared memorised, maybe Renjun danced to reduce stress? That's what Jaemin suspected it was.

When he was watching he hadn't even realised that the music stopped and that Renjun was looking at him with shock evident in his face.

Renjun quickly ran right out of the room past Jaemin without a word, he tried to follow him but he had already gone. He basically disappeared into thin air.

"What is wrong with him?" Jaemin sighed, folding his arms as the bell rung. He would just have to ask him in the next class.

That way he couldn't runaway.

»«