forty one (M)

WARNING!!

this chapter is a bit smutty and so will the next one, you don't need to read it if you don't want to but the description of the story legit screams smut so lmao

ENJOY HOES

»«

Renjun smirked and got off of Jaemin's lap and he dropped to his knees in front of him. Jaemin stood up and waited for his boyfriend to do his magic, wow he's a magician now I guess.

"I knew my plan would work~" Renjun said in a happy tone, zipping down Jaemin's trousers. Jaemin was shook to be honest, what the fuck was happening to the innocent bean injunnie.

Renjun's hand stroked Jaemin's member slowly, in a teasing way. Jaemin was definitely not up for some teasing today, no way.

"Stop teasing please and thank you." He said, pulling onto Renjun's hair harshly. Renjun looked at him with teary eyes as maybe, he pulled a bit too hard.

"S-sorry Jaeminnie." Renjun gulped and continued what he was doing but this time he just pulled down Jaemin's underwear and just stared.

"What's wrong?" The pink haired chuckled his boyfriend's facial expression; shook. "Nothing.." He replied quickly, growing red and flustered.

All of a sudden in a blink of an eye Renjun took the head into his mouth and pressed his tongue down onto the slit. Already, Jaemin knew this would be absolute heaven. Damn, legend.

"Fuck baby, you're so good at this." Jaemin groaned as Renjun took his whole length into his mouth, bobbing his head up and down.

Renjun maintained eye contact the whole time with Jaemin, swirling tongue round and round while Jaemin pulled on his head harshly.

"Is this your first time doing this?" Jaemin asked, this boy was unbelievably good at this and he was kinda shocked. Renjun nodded his head yes, this was indeed his first time doing this, I guess he's a natural.

This went on for a couple minutes until Jaemin came into Renjun's mouth.

The warm liquid stayed in his mouth for a second and then he swallowed it, thinking that's what Jaemin would want.

"Good boy." He said, patting the kneeling boys head. Renjun smiled but immediately frowned after Jaemin cleaned himself up and pulled his underwear and trousers up again, going back to his school work.

He stayed knelt down on the floor, pouting at Jaemin. His plan seemed to not have worked. Darn it.

"Jaeminnie, do you think I dressed in a skirt for you for not reason?"

The said boy looked down at him and raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" He said, putting the pen down once again and folding his arms. Renjun sighed.

"I put this on so you would fuck me but it's okay, if you don't want to I understand." Renjun looked down sadly, hoping that this would make Jaemin pity him.

"Why didn't you say so? I would've done it. But are you sure?" Renjun nodded, he really did want this. Since like, forever.

He said nothing and just smiled a bit, getting off of the floor. His skirt had ridden up a bit when he had been kneeling but it hadnt fallen down yet, Jaemin's eyes landed onto his half exposed thigh. Was it milky as they describe it? Yes.

Jaemin got up and pushed Renjun against the wall that was behind him and attacked his lips, kissing the boy quite harshly. Renjun obviously kissed back, closing his eyes slowly.

Jaemin bit Renjun's lip and he gasped, giving access to Jaemin to slip his tongue inside of his mouth. Jaemin did so and explored every inch of his cavern, while putting his hand up his skirt and rubbing his thigh, making Renjun shiver at the sudden feeling on his skin.

They broke the kiss and Jaemin then traveled along Renjun's neck, leaving butterfly kisses here and there, going to his collarbones. When he traveled back up he sucked on the flesh and took it into his teeth, making sure to leave marks all over his baby. Renjun moaned softly at this action, legit turning Jaemin on even more than he already was.

Who even had time to breath when Jaemin's hand had fully moved up to Renjun's crotch area under his skirt, he palmed his member slightly making the boy moan into his ear as he bit his ear lobe.

"P-please just fuck me a-already~" The dark haired moaned out, desperate. Jaemin loved it when he heard how desperate he sounded, oh yes, sweet man.

They started to make out again, but this time Jaemin lifted Renjun up and walked over to the bed, throwing the small boy onto it. Jaemin looked at the boy who was lying wearing the same crop top and skirt that basically started it all.

"You look so pretty baby." The pink haired complimented, getting onto the bed as well, hovering over him and smirking. Poor Moomin bedsheets, I guess Moomin and his friends will be scarred for life after this.

"Thank you."

Jaemin lifted Renjun's skirt up to see... panties. People be wildin these days, especially these two. "What are these, angel?~" He cooed, how sweet of him to put on such things.

"I wore them for you.."

Jaemin smiled and ran a hand through the hair of the boy beneath him gently. "How cute." He said, pulling the panties off of him and throwing them somewhere in the room nobody cares about.

Jaemin took off Renjun's shirt as well but he left the skirt on, why in the world would he take the skirt off of him he looked hella fine? Instead he just lifted the skirt up and flipped Renjun over so that he was on his stomach.

Renjun stuck his ass in the air, he was ready for this guys, possibly for a while now.

"You must be ready, huh?" Jaemin chuckled seeing his boyfriend stick that booty up to the sky, or maybe he just liked showing off his ass, who knows.

"Yes." Renjun said, muffled. The pink head nodded and took off his pen trousers and underwear. "And are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, consent was always first for Jaemin, he wouldn't do it if he didn't want it.

"Since f-forever I've wanted it." The other replied, smiling though Jaemin couldn't see. He didn't know why but he thought it was so sweet that Jaemin asked him if he was sure. Couple goals...

»«

a/n: i'm cringing so hard and i left it on a cliff hanger

THANK YOU FOR 30K BTW, ILYSMMM

also follow my tiktok:
@/ squirrellsung