twenty six

»«

It turned out that Jaemin didn't get time to think for a split second as he heard two screaming boys which turned out to be shouting Renjun's name. Renjun just seemed to laugh while Jaemin kept looking around to see who was there.

"Where is that screaming coming from?" He asked the other boy who had lifted his head off of the table and turned around on his seat, pointing to the door of the library which had just opened.

Ah, Jaemin knew these two, he always called them the 'craziest people in the universe'. It was dolphin boy and baby chick, Chenle and Jisung. They seemed to be desperate, you could tell by their faces as they tried to persuade Renjun.

"Um... Renjun, would you like to join the drama club? We're low on members!"

"Yeah! And we neeeed you there!"

Now, straight away Renjun knew he couldn't do that. He knew about drama clubs and how you have to preform in front of others and speak in front of others, never mind being confident on stage.

He couldn't do any of that, everyone knew how he was of course. Shy and quiet. Those two adjectives wouldn't be suitable for a drama club at all.

"I-I can't do.. that." He stuttered out finally, thinking forward to the future, imagining him on a stage and being a stuttering embarrassed mess. Even thinking about that made him not want to go even more.

At the same time he didn't want to let his best friends down, as they were both passionate about their drama and they probably really needed more members.

"Come on! Pleaseeee." Chenle whined, grabbing the dark haired boys arm gently. Renjun considered doing it for a second, thinking it would actually be a good way to not be as shy.

But then again, that possibly wouldn't happen.

"I'll think a-about it."

Chenle and Jisung cheered, thinking that Renjun would totally agree to join after giving it a lot of thought. Then they ushered over to Jaemin with the same desperate faces as before.

"Yes, fine, I'll join the club." He said, as he could already tell that they were going to ask the exact same thing they asked Renjun. Of course the two cheered again and Chenle patted Jaemins head; which Jaemin knew it was a sign that he was saying that he was better than him.

"Don't pat my head, you're not better than me dolphin shit!" He said pointing at Chenle and narrowing his eyes.

Renjun thought that it sounded really rude so he looked at Chenle and said, "Don't b-be offended... Uh.. He's l-like this, you know?" Hoping that Jaemins comment didn't hurt his friends' feelings.

Chenle chuckled and shook his head dismissively, he hadn't taken it to heart one bit. "Nah, I'm not offended, my bro was only joking rightttt?" He smiled at Jaemin while dragging on  the i in the word 'right'.

The pink haired pushed him away and smiled slightly. He actually didn't mind Chenle and Jisung, so it wasn't an insult when he called him 'dolphin shit' he was only saying it in a playful way.

"Yeah yeah sure, you can leave with your boyfriend Jisung now."

That's when Chenle cracked, he wasn't going to lie but he actually did like Jisung, Jaemin knew. He didn't want Jisung to know about it but it was slightly obvious now as he said that. The orange haired put up his fists, ready to punch someone but Jisung pulled him back and told the two others that they were leaving.

"Oh, Renjun! Keep thinking about if you want to join the club!" Was the last sentence that was heard from Jisung before they left the library.

»«

a/n: so I was thinking.. would any of you like a side story of Chenle and Jisungs relationship? I thought it would be fun to write, comment if you'd like that <3