thirty four

Double update guys <3
I hope you guys are still enjoying this story as much as I enjoy writing it!

»«

A week later

Seungmin had been watching Renjun and Jaemin for the next week, seeing them hold hands and smile together happily.

(an: when I wrote that I just realised that it sounds so creepy omg ffgherh)

So his plan didn't work, he also had the same class as them both that day, he was placed behind them. They had been looking at their rings.

So that's what he bought, pfft that boy is pathetic to forgive him for fucking me for that stupid peice of metal, he thought, smirking, loving how his mind worked.

Now, he was still mad that Jaemin still wasn't his and that Renjun was still in his way from getting what he wanted.

But even so he couldn't believe Jaemin actually decided to go out with Renjun; or worm as Seungmin liked to call him. He also couldn't believe he had fucked him just for the money, but he didn't think about it too much because he had enjoyed it.

Jaemin still felt disgusting and dirty and ashamed that he did that. He couldn't even process that he had done that to Renjun and that he just did it for money. He felt ashamed of himself and if any of his other friends or family members heard that he did that he was sure that they'd leave him.

Seungmin was too busy thinking to be concentrating on the lesson that was going on.

"Yes, perfect."

- a while later

School had just ended and Seungmin walked home with a smile on his face, he had only needed to walk a bit to his house before his Mother pulled up at the side if the road as he jumped in.

When they were driving he still couldn't stop thinking and thinking about what he was going to do.

He just wanted to get home quickly so he could put his next plan into action finally.

»«

Renjun skipped down the road while Jaemin walked behind him. Jaemin had been feeling a bit weird that day, feeling like something bad was going to happen soon.

"Are you okay Jaeminnie? You seem a bit down." Renjun said. He had stopped skipping now and had started to walk beside Jaemin at the same pace as he was walking in.

"N-no I'm fine. I'm just fine, really." Jaemin replied, stuffing his hands in his trouser pockets and looking at the cloudy sky.

Why did he still feel bad about everything? He really couldn't take it. He couldn't take the fact that he did that. He tried to stop thinking about it since the last week when him and Renjun became offical boyfriends but he couldn't. He wanted to forget, but it stuck in his mind like peanut butter stuck on the top of somebody's mouth. It crept back to him every second of the day.

How could he have acted this way?

Renjun was literally the cutest, sweetest person in the world and he lied to him, telling him he wouldn't be the fuck boy type anymore or fuck random people like he always done. He changed for the better but he really did become a scaredy cat and didn't take his friends offer to give him some money.

He wished he could've went back in time and changed everything but he couldn't. Seungmin wasn't totally the blame, but if he hadn't told Renjun none of it would've happened and he wouldn't have felt this way.

He knew Renjun forgived him, but he still felt bad. He wanted to go up to him again and tell him he was sorry, but somehow the words wouldn't come out, like they were jammed in his throat and stuck there.

He regretted everything he had done.

When they had reached Renjun's house they both walked inside and Jaemin told Renjun he was going to go have a shower and he did.

Renjun walked up to his room as well and seen Jaemins phone; he hadn't brung it into the bathroom with him, there was a notification and it showed a text message.

He read the name Seungmin. Not Seungmin again.

Maybe this was a different Seungmin saying 'Hey want to go out for dinner tonight?' It couldn't be the same one, he couldn't have came back after a week without worries.

If this was the actual Seungmin, Renjun just found out that he was really in the way all the time.

"Jaemin! Why is Seungmin messaging you?" Renjun said, walking to the bathroom door, trying to be loud enough so that Jaemin could hear him over the noise of the water in the shower.

"I don't know!" Jaemin shouted back, confused. Seungmin was coming back? He thought he had deleted his number out of his phone and deleted all contacts that were him?

"He wants to go to dinner with you. Are you going out with him again?!"

Jaemin sighed. He wasn't going to go, it would probably mess up him and Renjun's relationship again and that's what he didn't want to happen. Now Renjun thought that he was going out with Seungmin and doing stuff with him, which he wasn't.

Plus, Seungmin probably just wanted to do it again and Jaemin wasn't down for that.

"Tell him I'm not going and delete his contact! Plus I don't even like him, I'm not hanging out with him!" Jaemin shouted and Renjun ran back to where the phone was. Since they started dating Renjun knew his password so he got into the phone easily, tapping onto the message.

Jaemin :  hi this is Renjun, Jaemin doesn't want to go to dinner with you, goodbye.

Seungmin : oh Renjun, how sweet, texting me for Jaemin? Just before you go I need to tell you that I lied.

Jaemin : what?

Seungmin : oh how could you have forgived Jaemin for a stupid metal circle? He doesnt love you as I said before! He's dating me and you at the same time!

Seungmin : he's only doing this to make you happy, he loves me, not you. He's fucked me tons of times before. We've been dating for years. He only said he fucked me for money to hide the fact that he did it because he wanted to and the rings were just part of the act.

*picture*

Seungmin : here's a picture of me and him last summer
Seen

Renjun fell to the floor, he started to sob again, recently he could never have a week without crying. He couldn't do it, Jaemin must've lied again, there was so much evidence that they were together. Jaemin was nothing but a dirty lier. Was this true? Was it really true? Renjun decided that he wouldn't and couldn't trust Jaemin anymore. He's lied once, and now everything is clear. He doesn't actually love him, it was still all lies.

He trusted him again and he was lied to again.

But what Renjun didn't even realise that Seungmin was the real liar here.

»«

a/n: okay so I guess you guys didn't think Seungmin would come back so fast-

This story is a mess literally but you know

Also I felt kinda motivated so I wrote another chapter lmao