Eighteen

Turning around, Lucas stood on the sidewalk dressed in dark wash jeans, brown cowboy boots, and a blue collared shirt.

"Hey, baby!" Her voice went up an octave as she nervously watched as Lucas curiously stared at Angelo. Serenity heard Angelo scoff before a chuckle escaped him. She prayed to her lucky stars that Lucas didn't recognize Angelo and knew she had to get them away from one another.

"Oh this guy was just telling me he stays in the building too. Come on let's go upstairs, I got your cupcake." She shook the bag before stepping towards Lucas. His eyes lit up as he spotted the familiar light blue bag of goodies.

"You're the best babe." Stepping into her space, he grabbed the bag, before he kissed her softly. She couldn't help comparing the two kisses. Her body aching for the same spark she felt kissing Angelo. Before she could lose herself in the comparison, she quickly pulled away and ducked her head.

"Let's go. Bye sir." Unable to even look at Angelo, she pulled at Lucas.

"Hey, were those cupcakes red velvet?" The voice of Angelo made Lucas stop. Serenity squeezed her eyes closed and prayed they wouldn't continue speaking.

"Yeah! They're from that little shop down the block. Serenity never waits on me to eat hers, so that should tell you how good they are." Lucas chuckled lightly and Serenity cursed his social ability. Looking up at Angelo, she found him already staring down at her- the smirk on his face letting her know he was up to no good.

"I thought I tasted that. Undeniably sweet. Nice meeting you, bella." Angelo licked his lips as his stare remained unwavering before he turned and walked back to the Audi. If she had a gun right now, he'd be a dead man. She was going to kick his ass the next time she saw him.

"What's that mean?" Lucas' voice was laced with confusion mixed with anger. The tone letting her know he had an idea of what Angelo meant.

"I'm not sure. He doesn't seem fully there mentally." Serenity glared daggers into the retreating car before she turned to Lucas- a smile now on her face.

"What? I think he meant you kis-" before he could finish the sentence Serenity quickly began pulling him towards the building.

"Come on, baby. Your cupcake is cooling off."
——
Now sitting alone in her apartment, Serenity's mind spun with ways to break it off with Lucas. To keep from arguing about the Angelo situation, she gave him a handjob and sent him on his way. It hadn't been the most moral decision but Angelo had been the one to truly screw the entire situation.

Her hand gripped the wine glass tighter as she remembered the way he'd put her in such a difficult place. How could he just disregard everything she'd said? And for what, some sick little joke? Her fuming was cut off by a knock on her door. Her watch read 11:46pm and she hesitated to even approach the door.

"Bella!" The exclamation made her put down the wine glass and sprint towards the door. She hurriedly threw the door open not caring as it slammed against the wall.

"Woah there. Excited to see me huh?" Angelo smirked down at her and Serenity felt the rage building even higher- she was going to kill this man.

Without a second thought, she began throwing punches, her first hit successfully landing square on his left eye. The rest were easily blocked or dodged as he pushed them back into her apartment.

"You're so stupid! I should fucking kill you!" She yelled as she continued to try to land a punch. Her leg can up to kick him in the balls, but he caught her calf and pushed her down on to her ass. On her way down, she grabbed a handful of his hair, bringing him with her.

"Ahh, bella, let go!" He yelped as she pulled at his hair. The air rushed from her lungs as her back made contact with the floor but she continued to throw punches at his head. Her hits connected four times before he roughly shoved her wrists into the ground.

"I'm gonna beat you like you stole something! Let me go! Right now!" She yelled as he crawled on top of her. His grip on her wrists was tight yet left enough room to where it wasn't painful.

"Merda. I see why Adrena looks like that now." He blew out a breath before pulling his head up. Serenity smirked as she noticed his eye was now red- she was sure it'd be a black eye by the morning.

"That's now two Costello members you've assaulted, bella. You must have a death wish." He chuckled as he rose an eyebrow playfully. Serenity wanted to punch him again. How could be making jokes as if he didn't see she was clearly upset?

"Oh go fuck yourself, Angelo. That stupid shit you pulled earlier was not funny." She huffed out. His smile widened as he stared down at her. Dipping his head, he pecked her lips once. Twice. Three times.

"I'm sorry, bella. When I saw wanna be woody I had to." He pecked her lips again and Serenity found herself puckering her lips. Taking this as a green light, he connect their lips once more, kissing her slowly. Opening her mouth, his tongue brushed hers and she let him dominate the kiss.

"This doesn't mean you're forgiven." She spoke as he pulled away and trailed kisses down her neck. Humming against her skin, he began marking her as his own, her willpower now gone. Continuing down her body, he wasted no time in pulling her shorts down her legs.

"Is this for me or him?" He spoke as he traced the waistband of her soft pink lace thong.

"Neither of you." She spoke roughly as she rolled her eyes again. Angelo was all about possession and it was something she'd never grant him. Her legs spread as he kissed her through her panties.

"Mmm looks like they're for me based on our current situation, no?" He chuckled as he slid them down her legs before they disappeared into his pocket.

"Oh shut up and eat me."

"My pleasure."
——

"No more." She whimpered out as she weakly pushed Angelo's head from between her legs. It had been nearly an hour and she'd came more times than she could count. Her body still shook, stars danced in her vision, and her pussy was overly sensitive.

"Your taste is addictive, bella. I could live between your legs." He whispered against her lips and she connected them, her essence coating his. The man was absolutely insatiable.

"We're still going to talk about your actions, I'm just too tired right now." She whispered out. Her body physically unable to muster any more energy to speak louder. It felt as if she was laid across the softest cloud in the sky and her body didn't exist.

"Alright. Come here." He picked up her limp form and made his way to her bedroom. Softly placing her in bed, he made his way to the bathroom, reappearing with a warm rag. She whimpered as he cleaned her up- the softest of friction sending powerful waves of euphoria through her body.

"All done. Rest now, bella." Pulling the cover over her body, he placed a kiss to her forehead, before making his way back into the bathroom. Just before she slipped unconscious she felt the bed dip and his arm pull her back into his chest. Her body molding perfectly into his own.
—————