Fifty

Serenity grimaced as Marvin leaned into her neck- his beard rubbing against her jaw slightly.

"You smell delicious, Ms. Jones." The whisper nearly made her throw up and she turned her neck awkwardly to look at him.

"Thank you. So do you think you could get my son into the center?" Leaning back, Serenity noticed his eyes trail down her body, lust clouding them before he looked back up at her.

"If I take care of you and your son, you'll take care of me right?" He once more leaned closer. Serenity slightly moved her phone closer towards him hoping she caught the repeated phrase.

"I-I don't know what you mean." She fake stuttered as she shyly downcast her eyes. Making a show she bit her lip lightly before looking up at him through her lashes. Marvin groaned out before a smirk fell on his mouth.

"Would you mind if I was a bit...blunt, ms. Jones?" Marvin ran a hand over her bare thigh, his rough hands dipping under her skirt. Serenity nodded her head dumbly but her mind wanted to rip his arm from his body.

"I allow your boy to get into the center and you let me fuck you, Ms. Jones. I take care of him, you take care of me. Don't you care about your boy?" He manipulated and now Serenity saw the real monster come out.

"Of course I care about him. I just, I'm just not sure." She muttered as she played along. She wanted him to spill as much as she could get him to before she shut this charade down.

"I guess you don't love him as much as you say you do. I mean, if it was my boy I'd do anything to make him happy, but I guess he just won't make it on to the football team. He'll have to watch as the other boys live out his dream all because his mother didn't really care for him as much as she says she does." He rambled on, shrugging his shoulders innocently.

"Okay. Okay. If I sleep with you, you'll give my boy a physical so he can play?" She questioned once more.

"I'll do you one better. You wrap those pretty lips around my dick and I'll take care of your boy's medical needs for the rest of his life." He moaned out, his hand once more gripping her thigh. Looking down, Serenity could see the bulge in his pants and felt bile shoot up her throat. She couldn't take it anymore.

Hopping up from the chair, she took a step away from him. "No! I can't. I'm sorry."

Marvin hopped up just as quickly and slammed the door closed, his other hand pulling her back into his chest. Slipping her hand under her skirt, she grabbed the knife just as he swung her around.

"You're not going anywhere, bitch. I always get what I want." He growled as his hand wrapped around her throat. Serenity could barely react before she was thrown across the room- her body landing harshly against the tile. Slipping off her heels, she slowly stood to her feet- her body protesting.

"Marvin, just back off! I said no." She yelled out, hoping to get the attention of someone else. He crossed the room faster than she imagined for a man his size and attempted to grab her once more. Flicking her knife open, she dug it into his palm before using her body weight to drag it down and out.

"Ahhh!! You stupid whore!" He yelled out as his palm hung open, blood pouring from the wound. Serenity picked up a heel and rounded the other side of the chairs in an attempt to get to the door.

He raced to the door beating her there once more and swung his good fist. It connected with her chest and the air was knocked from her as her body flew back into a bookshelf. Her grip on the heel remained and she swung wildly at his approaching figure.

Marvin grabbed her swinging arm and she bent down to bite him as hard as her jaw would allow. A punch to the side of her head made her release her grip- the room began spinning- but she continued to crawl away.