Current

Kentrell P.O.V

"say Kay come see real quick." I have something I wanna give her.

"ight what u want" " close ur eyes and count to five-oh and turn around. She did. I pulled a box out  from behind me and opened it she started counted then turned back around and her face lit up."OMG BEA YOU DIDN"T HAVE TO DO THIS." I had got her a Diamond chain necklace wit the K.

"Thank you so much Kentrell" She kissed me

"Anything for you and my baby."I love Kay but I fucked up this time so before she find out Ima finna spoil her. " wait I almost forgot" Kay had said and she took the necklace off. Why this pitbull lookin ass bitch keeping saying that she might be pregnant. Ik she a lie because I never nut in ha. "wym bea" She pulled out ha phone and show me pictures of ha and me fucking.  Fuck. "She one of them old hoes" I said lying 

 "yk what ion got time" As she was walking away I grab ha by her wrist tight not so tight. "look im sorry I was chillin wi-" Kentrell I don't care okay I was bout to leave anyway see you in a week" " Kay you is not goin to where" I was getting angry and I started twitching and I push Kayla on the bed pretty hard.

Kayla P.O.V

When Kentrell push me on the bed I got scared and went to a corner and started crying. I was very sensitive and me being pergo makes me more sensitive. 

"Kentrell Im sorry I'm not going any where" he came by me and pinch me on my arm and I told him he was hurting me" He kept pinching me but it was getting worse and worse I had screamed. I think the boys heard me and ran up and grab Kentrell, he told me he was sorry but I was to scared to talk.

I was just crying on the floor in a corner while Three rub my back. I wanted to go but I didn't because I thought he was going to do that again. I rub my bully in the mirror and looked at the pinch it was red. I thought why would he do this, why did he push me, why did he pinch me, why did he cheat. I went back in the room and lay down and went to sleep. 

"Kay ik you can't hear me but im srry that I hurt u I wasn't in my right state of mind when you told me to see you in a week my heart broke and I don't want to lose you and I love you. That night I fucked that girl I don't remember anything and went for her word. When I think I fucked her I don't remember anything. Baby Im sorry and I just want the best for us and the baby. Ur different and I like that. Im sorry" 

I heard everything he said but didn't say anything. I got out of the bed went downstairs and grab me a plate of cereal. Kentrell went downstairs and looked at me wit sorry in his eyes. "I heard everything u said. I forgive u okay just don't ever hit me again." "Okay baby" He came and hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

"OMG. The baby it just kicked" A tear was coming down my eye, and Kentrell was shocked and he felt it to. " Hi, baby it ur daddy I hope you be a girl cuz daddy goin spoil u and love you like the rest". I was just laughing and rubbin my belly. 

 My Notifications was blowin up and it was that same bitch on live saying she was pregnant. "Kentrell did yu nut in ha" " Hell naw ik I said I don't remember but I ask if I nut in ha she said no I nutted on her chest."  "Ok let's go to bed because this been a rough night and I'm tired and I want my baby to sleep" We got in the bed and fell to sleep.

Kentrell P.O.V

I woke up seeing that Kay was still sleeping. I went to the bathroom after I was finished I wash my hand and went on my phone I had 25 miss calls from my mom and 100,000 notifications from social media. "Fuck" I whisper. I put my phone down and went on Netflix and watched iwhen they see us. I got bored so I turn the tv of and wrap my arm around Kay's waist and rub he little baby bump. "Hmmmmm" I heard Kay said so I started kissing her shoulder and her neck. She turned around and started kissing my lips. We had a make out and then she traveled her hand to my friend. "don't start what u can't finish" She just laughed and pulled the covers off of me and pulled my dick out.

My shit was already hard, so she just smirk and put her mouth on it. She started deep throating my shit. She was doing amazing she kept licking the tip and started sucking it again. "fuck Kay ima finna cum" She kept sucking then it came out she spit it out " ewww this shit is nasty" I laughed. "congrats you made me cum." She just laughed and put my dick back in my pants. Be happy because im never doin that shit again btw."  "Ight my queen"

949 words✌

Kinda short I guess💚

Excuse any Mistakes💖

 Send feedback. I will make up for the time I miss I had a project to work on and every time I try to update I get distracted or falling to sleep. ✌💚💖