why are you here

I change the title and the cover because why not

He rolled his eyes and went back to typing. I went upstairs and grab my phone but heard shuffling in the closet. I ignore the first time but my phone was on 15% so I stayed in the room and charge it until I heard the noise again, I grab my taser and pocket knife went to the door and open it.

I can't believe it. I saw someone all in black with a mask on. I pepper spay him which made him scream. Kentrell ran in here with his face scrunch up. 

"who the hell is that"

"ion some nigga that was in the closet, I was finna get my phone and come back downstairs until I heard some noise come from the closet but I ignore it, then I plug my phone in and sat then heard it again, I had grabbed my pepper spray and pocket knife then I seen him and spray him."

"pls don't hurt me" The man said.

"who are u and y u breakin in my house"

"I can't tell you but I was sent here and they told me if I didn't film yall having an argument or having sex or talking about the baby they was gon kill me and I love life."

"who send u then," Kentrell asked

"The shade room people, they needed more drama about you and they had big strong men kidnap me."

"what we go do" I asked because he wasn't making sense. Kentrell pull me to the side and whispered in my ear. "we go bring him in that empty room downstairs that's all fucked up then we make sure he didn't get no footage of you, then we kill him. "

"that's a bet." I grab my pepper spray and spray him again, while Kentrell dragged him and then hit him wit a bat which made him pass out.

We brought him in the basement and tie him. "lil momma, Im going call the gang so we can handle him the right way, oh stay wit him just in case he wakes up"

"ight" I played on my phone until Kentrell comes back. My phone was on 5% which made me angry. I got off of it and just waited.

-7 minutes later-

"About time",I said as Kentrell came in. 

"Ben and Joe as wasn't answering and I had to call the cleanup crew"

"ugghhhh where am I"

"hell, now where the hell is the camera"

"on me, it is on my stomach" We ripped his shirt and stuck the bird at the camera, is it live or recording. 

"recording"

"u have a family"

"no Im single working at Wal-Mart"

"perfect"

"why is it per-" Kentrell his stomach wit a hammer. Then shot him in the head which made his brains go everywhere, then he shot him in the stomach. We had to wait for the gang to come and the cleanup crew.

"I swear you so fine when u kill people" I pulled him closer to me.

"and you look cute pregnant my Queen" We peck lips until the gang buss in here talking about some fucking pennywise.

"Oh shit did we disturbed anything." Three asked

"Yea we did they was finna have kill sex" KD said while laughin

"shut yall stupid ass up" We let each other go as they started to take the body.

we had chill for a while and made jokes. The boys were smoking and I was tryna see is Layla wanna come chill because I miss her. 

Me:u wanna come chill wit us them boys here and I don't have nothing to do

Bestfriend💚💘😷: Sure omw

Me:😁

"my bitch coming over, HAHAHAHA"

"ok and wha that have to do wit us" KD smart ass said

"nothing I just wanna say something" 

I waited until she came but she was taking to long she usually be 5 minutes away. I had call her

"Hoe where the hell u at" I heard her crying

"what's wrong"

"I'm on my way"

"U go tell me when u get here"

"yea" Then she hanged up.

"Joe bring yo liard ass here"

"what I did"

"did you and Layla fuck"

"duh"

"did you nut in her"

"no why"

"she was crying and I thought she was pregnant because she said she doesn't want children anytime soon, but we go find out when she gets here. After I said that she walked into the house and ran to my room. The boys was bout to follow but I told them to sit down.

"why I wanna see whats wrong wit my girl"

"ion care u go sit cho happy ass down"

"fine" He sat down

I walked in and seen her crying her eyes out.

783 words💙

Excuse any mistakes💖

Ima update tmrw to and if I don't srry✌

I think the title is cute and the cover😋

Cover by:memejoon : That's my hoe/bitch/bestie😷