5 months hoes

I go up because I heard Lania crying. I turn around seeing Kentrell still sleeping, how the hell can he sleep through all this crying.

I got out of the room and went in the nursery to check on the baby, I guess mama was still sleeping. "awwww what's the matter baby" I said as I picked her up, I went downstairs seeing the boys sleeping on the sofa and some on the floor. I went in the kitchen to fix her bottle. 

I was getting pretty good at this, I thought I would've been bad but I also seen momma fix it yesterday. I shook it and gave it to her. I rocked her while going to the bathroom to get a towel just in case she spit-up. I also went get her pacifier, then went back in my room.

Kentrell was still sleeping so I put the tv on and waited for Lania to finish drinking her milk. I saw that her bottle was getting low and she was almost finished so I put the towel on my shoulder and waited for her to stop.

She had stop then I started to patting her back and waited for her to burp. I saw Kentrell shifting, then his eyes open. "baby what u doing"

"Burping my sister"

"look at u being a big sister"

"boy shut up"

"Happy 5 months"

"Thanks baby" My mom buss my room sayin " LANIA IS GONE" Lania spit up on the towel then mommy sigh. " I thought someone kidnap her. Me and Kentrell looked at each other than laugh. "Can I keep her longer ma" "meh yea I need a break anyway" "Thanks ma" "sure whatever" then she close my door. I wipe her mouth wit the towel, then threw the towel on the floor. 

I gave Lania her pacifier and talked to her. She started to smile, which made me smile. I saw her eyes started to close so I rocked her, and she fell to sleep instantly. Kentrell walked over to the other side of the bed and started kissing me. I kiss back then we started making out. 

He rub my stomach and broke the kiss. " You go be a good mama" I felt my self blushing. " You are good father" he kisses me one more time, he kinda poked Lania which made her start crying again. 

"Let me see her" Kentrell reaches his arms out. I gave Lania to him. He gave her pacifier and put his finger in the little while he rocked her. I took a picture and saved it. "Ykw Ima buy her a new pacifier but don't tell ya mama." 

"ight" He gave me Lania and I put her in the bed and put little covers on her. 

-15 minutes later-

"Shut cho big ears as up"

"Its true tho"

"Gay people are funnier than most people."

"Most"

"yall both sound dum talking about how gay people are funny or not," Three said

"but its tru" I mumble and went back on my phone. Kentrell was walking downstairs wit Lania while she was sucking his finger through the pacifier. "Look Kentrell holding someone else baby" Boomer said laughing. "Nigga shut up" Kentrell gave me Lania, then she started crying. "Look you not even hea daddy and she already attached." He started laughing. I put my finger in the whole and she stop crying. 

"Kay Kay you go watch Lania while I go to the store to get some more formulas and diapers and extra shit."

"Meh yea I already have her, Oh I want to talk to you privately when you come back"   

"ight see you in a few" She closed the door and Lania was still up sucking on my finger. My daddy walked in the house I got up and ran to him and accidentally step on KD foot and hugged my dad. "Hey daddy,I miss you"