Flashback 4

I walked in the class and fixed my glasses. "Hey you" I turn around seeing this girl, I knew what was about to happen. "you talk to nba youngboy?" 

"yeah he my friend"

"stay away from him he my man"

"I don't want him"

"ik you do but ur to ugly and a nerd any way to talk to him." I just walked to my desk putting my stuff down and started to work.

Class was way too long so I end falling to sleep, I heard giggling so I got up and seen everybody surround me I looked at my hand and seen a cut. Somebody cut me for no reason and where the hell was the teacher when this all happen.  

I was getting angry so I ask who did it in a yelling voice.

"Me" Some dark skin girl said. I charge at her and punch her in her face banged her head on the desk about 5 times and her friends try to help her but I kicked them off until somebody grabbed on me. It was the teacher and I yelled at her.

"LOOK WHAT SHE DID TO ME, SHE CUT ME, YOU SHOULD'VE WATCH YOUR FUCKING CRAZY AS CHILDREN. I point at all he students in the circle, AND ALL YOU DO IS PICK ON ME FOR NO REASON AT ALL SO FUCK WIT ME I DARE YOU CUZ I BEAT THE FUCK OUT YALL. They took me at the classroom and I told what really happen and I had evidence. I got suspended for 3 days and they girl had 5 for cutting me.

"Im glad you protecting urself but next time don't stop until you see blood"My mom told me. I laughed and said okay.

The gang had came to see if I was ight but one of her friends scratch me then I kicked punch them in the throat. That was my first fight ever. Kentrell had came with a new bitch to my house which I didn't care cuz like I said he just a friend. She looked Blasian, she wasn't ugly, she was really pretty but I like Jania better. 

"Kentrell who the hell is she" She had point at me

"She my friend and she apart of the gang"

"oh okay" I felt her looking at me while I was talking the three and Ben. I looked back and she was mugging the hell out of me. I didn't want to say nun because I didn't want to fight nobody again. 

Layla buss in the house ran to me and ask if I was okay.

"Bitch im fine I just beat her ass and her little friends try to jump in but I kicked about 3 and punch one of them in the throat." Layla was laughing and said she should of been there.

I guess Layla saw Kentrell new bitch looking at us and she said something. "wtf you looking at"

"Im looking at yall got a problem" My momma came from downstairs and looked at Blasian girl. 

"who the hell are you talking to my daughter and her friend like that"

"Who the hell are you"

"The owner of this house little thot"

"Fuck all of yall"

"Kentrell get ur new pet dog." This dude is really on his phone while all this shit happening.

"Say chill the fuck out or get the fuck out"

"Fine. Im sorry" She finally shut up and said something under her breath.

"Yk what you little bitch I hate when you bring disrespectful females in my house so I will tell you this keep ur pest in place before I go crazy again because this is not the day yall bitches wanna play wit me and for the dog sitting on you if you want the smoke you can come get it like Kentrell ex said catch me outside now try me u trick ass hoe." I had a bad temper right not and Im ready to fuck some shit up.

Kentrell push her off of him and told her if she lose this fight he leaving her. "lets go outside trick ass hoe" We went outside I put my hair up and she did the same. The gang came outside wit there phone because Kentrell wanted the to record it because he didn't want her telling lies.

I hit her first and she try to pull my hair I body-slammed her to the ground and got on top of her and punch on her face. I listen to my momma don't stop until you see blood. I punch her hard in her nose and it started bleeding I got up and kicked her in her face. 

Everybody was scared to tell me something they all look like they saw a ghost. I walked back in the house seeing Kentrell still on the phone and I went in my room sat down and watch tv.

Layla P.O.V

I seen that girl ran to Kentrell's car and stayed in there for 45 minutes with her face fixed and shi and hid the bruises Kayla gave her. I looked at her confuse ik actually what she was going do she was going to say she won the fight but I ain't go say nun and I told the boys not to anything either.

We all follow behind her going in the house. I didn't see Kayla.

"where Kay" I ask yb

"she had ran upstairs " Blasian walked up to Kentrell sitting back on his lap. 

"bea i told you I was going beat her" After she said that we all started laughing.

"good job missy but i need to know from the boys an girls. Yall line up real quick. We got in a line laughing because shit about t go down. I called Kayla seeing her came down the stairs laughing wit us and got in the line, she already know whats going on. Kentrell ask Kd first

"Who won"

"Kay" He moved on the three

"who won"

"Kay" He moved on to Blasian 

"who won"

"Me" Everybody started laughing again he moved to boomer

"who won"

"Kay" he was still laughing He moved on to me.

"who won"

"Kay" he moved on to Kay

"who won"

"Me"

who has the proof everybody raise their hands instead of Kay and Blasian.

We all showed him the video one by one to see from different angles. Kentrell's mouth just drop once he saw Kay slam Blasian. "say bitch you lied and said you won, now get the fuck out and what the fuck happen to your bruises, ykw bitch fuck you and get the fuck out before I beat yo ass next" She ran out the house and walked on the side of the street.

Everybody started laughing while Kentrell was really pissed off. Kay and boomer were playing the game an everybody else was making jokes. Kentrell stayed on his phone in his corner like always. I don't even know y he come and he don't talk at all like wtf say, something nigga. But he thinks it is okay to bring his pest in somebody else house.

I was on ig and seen Blasian talking shit how she beat up Kay then Kay's phone started to go crazy. She turn it off and finish played the game. Oh hell naw. I decided to make the boy send me the part of the fight and post it and tagged her, kay and the shaderoom and what really happen and y they was fighting.

I guess they like to play dirty. 

1250 words💎

Excuse any mistakes💖

I think ima  update every 2 or 3 days 💚