Dont leave

"Kentrell just stop it, I didn't do it I swear to god"

"You yes you did you fucking lying"

"I swear on my momma I didn't cheat on you and I would never talked to no other nigga"

"Then who was it then? You got a twin or some shit"

"Ion even know what you talking about I wasn't even talking to no nigga, look check my phone" I said while throwing my phone on the bed.

"Ion care about that shit" He said giving it back. "You know what, fuck you, fuck that baby, probably even ain't for me ,and I'm leaving you cheating ass hoe." He slam the door and I broke down into tears.

Layla came in and came rub my back. "What happen"

"Kentrell h-had b-b-believe somebody that I ch-cheated on him and he he said the ba-baby probably ain't his" I full-blown started crying in Layla shoulder.

"He left"

"Yea"

"Ima beat his ass" Layla said before Quando walked in the room with a concern look. "What's wrong sis, I heard sniffles and Youngboy just slam the door looking mad"

"Kentrell left ha, excuse her of cheating, and said the baby probably wasn't his" Layla answered for me.

"Shit" He came sit down by me and hugged me. "He didn't mean it sis he just mad"

"But why he would say the baby wasn't his?" I started to wipe my tears away. 

"He just mad he will start running back to you and you know it"

"you right. Thanks Q" I hugged him and Layla for help me out.

"Look you can do this with me on your side and the guys too bea we got chu" Layla said. "Just wait till I catch him slippin it's his ass." She did the period hand gesture . That's why she my best friend she know how to make me smile on my worst days and keep a smile on my face.

"I love you yeah" I told Layla. "I love you more" We have each other our famous best friend hug basically we have a long add hugged then we started walking with each other.

"Awww my baby kicking" I said breaking up the hug. "Awwww. Hey my little niece or nephew it's aunt Layla" She said rubbing my stomach. " ur daddy ain't shit yeah" she said in a baby tone still rubbing my belly. I laughed.

"Hey, ummm, best friends I wanted to let y'all  know they had pizza downstairs if y'all hungry" Three said peeking his head out the door. " K" we simply said before following behind him.

"Did I tell you what my momma did to my dog" I had asked Layla once we made it to the kitchen. "No" she said as grabbing a slice.

"She let her out for to long and she ran away"

"Tf, how they hell Lonnie ran she don't even go outside"

" Ion even kno" Somebody in the door started knocking and Three answers it showing Sheronda big lip ass. I walked in the front seeing her looking around. "Plz get out me and ur son is not on good terms so the door." I pointed to the door.

"what you and Kentrell got on don't have nothing to me"

"but he came out ur pussy so..." I pointed to the door again.

"So thats why he came to my house screaming" She said. "what happen"

"last time i check you don't like me"

"soo"

"Look Ms my bestfriend don't want to talk to you so can you please leave" Layla said while trying to be nice as possible cause i know she wanted to say something mean.

"fine but ur nigga kick me out and had that yaya girl in my house giving him head, he got mad because i was defending you but yon care" She left and I watch her car leave. 

I ran upstairs bout to start crying. He accused me of cheating but fucking on hoho. Fuck him bitch ass nigga. He wanna play dirty I got some fa that ass. 

682 words💛

Excuse any mistakes💖 

Srry for taking long to update but I did tho😅

Whats yall favorite songs on the album😛