I miss you

Kentrell P.O.V
Later that night

I was reminiscing about me and Kayla. Ion aint go cap I'm miss her. I felt bad that I told her the baby ain't for me when I know it was.

"Bea what u want a lot of food or no" Yaya said peaking her head in the room. "Medium"

"K" she walked away. I wonder if she hate me right now. "Here you go" Yaya brung me my food and sat by me. I took a bite off it. It wasn't bad but wasn't better then Kayla cooking.

Her notification started blowing up and she look on her phone and face started to look worried.

"What's wrong wit cho" I asked her. Uhh my daddy want me to get home asap."I could tell she was lien.

"I'ma get my stuff in the bathroom" she hurried up and went to get her makeup and shit like that. I took the opportunity to go look on her phone to see why she was really leaving.

Baby🥰💛

Why u wasn't to your house when I pass by

Answer me

Babygirl I'm go be at ur house so hopefully you come

Are u wit the bum ass rapper

I give you love and affection and you still be with his thug ass oh ight

It got and hour to get here r we ovea

I read all of that and chuckled to myself. Ion really care because ion really love ha like I say I do.

"Bye baby" she said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Bye" when she left I hurry up and wipe her kiss off and rinsing my face with water.

I end up falling asleep.

Kayla P.O.V

I woke up on the sofa but me and Kd were laying across from each other. I rub my eyes trying to focus. I went in the kitchen getting some hot chips from the container.

I went sit back down going on my phone scrolling through Instagram. I started to look through my camera roll seeing I have a lot of pictures. I choose one and posted it I wasn't active like I was.

 I choose one and posted it I wasn't active like I was

JustKayla: I'm bored 👣

Liked by: mgng10x, xoxo.Lay and 20,856 other

Xoxo.Lay: my baby momma👣
  @xoxo.Lay: baby daddy💋

Mgng10x: eww u ugly🤢
  @mgng10x: don't be mad because you still single

User1:it's late y u still up😅

User2: babymomma?someone pregnant

User3:she's so perfect

I went to my room and I realized it was 2 in the morning. This was goin to fuck up my sleep schedule. I got in the covers.  Trying to go to sleep. 

I was trying so hard and I was getting hot and cold. "Ughhh" I end up watching Disney +. I think my baby was enjoying it. What if it's a girl?

I don't want the name kind no more I want something else with a K. Kennedy, Kylie, Ka'maya. I like those three. 

If it's a boy? Kameron, Kaimen, Karter, Kendrick.

Thats some nice ass names. Ima talk to Layla about this. What about Kentrell. This is also he child we should pick the child name together.

But that's his ass wanna accuse me of cheating knowing dam I stay in the house 25/8 and when I do I be with people most of the time.

I miss him tho but he fucked up

Excuse any mistake💖

Filler chapter💘

572 words🖤

Me:I miss school
School: Funny how bitches turn into my fans