Flashback 2

Kayla P.O.V

I woked up seeing Layla watching tv in the front room. I asked if she was hungry she said yea so I went to find something to eat in the kitchen. I got out some eggs and bacon then I heard a knock. I always had a strap on me so I went looked and seeing it was Kentrell and some other niggas. 

"Hey bit" Kentrell dapped me up and I said hi to his gf, she just gave me a fake smile and wave.

I finish made my food for Layla and me. She was all up on some bright ass nigga wit green hair. I just said I seee youuuu sis. We just started laughing.

"wait u that weird girl at school." That bitch said to me.

"Im not weird Im unique"

"Wheres ur glasses, and ur messy hair, y u not neat?" 

I looked at her like she was crazy, and I told yb to come get this dog out my face.

"ur house is big and nice"

I have a very short temper when the same bitch keeping talking shit but I keep that side in me.

"Look bitch u go back off my bestie,u in her house and keeping talking shit go suck on a cock dirty hoe."

I smiled because Layla always had my back, everybody else was laughing, she was just looking stupid then she got quiet try to kiss on yb, just trying to get my jealous which I wasn't because I like his music not him. I went on Ig scrolling down seeing people tagged me from last night. The shaderoom posted me so I went to see it.

Theshaderoom: does Nba youngboy got a new girl or just hanging wit a fan? @ thatbit.kay

I didn't want to look at the comment so I went on yt looking at the same thing. I didn't care I put some music on the Tv while errbody on their phone bopping there head to the music. Layla telling me to put on the city girl so I put on where the bag at and then Act up. All the girl started signing even yb dog. The boys told me to put back on Yb. I did tho. One of the boys wit the big ears ask what's my name I told him my name and we all made conversation except yb and his dog. 

Speaking of the dog she stays kissing him all on him then he got tired and yelled MANE CHILL THE FUCK OUT DAM. We all started laughing because he finally talked. I learned all there names.Kd, ben,three, and Joe. I put on ski mask because y not they all started bopping there head saying he fire. We all decided to play truth or dare except Kentrell dog. My dog actual started barking so I went check on her. "Lonnie, shut the hell up" I let her out the cage so she could be quiet. I went back sit down and Kd stated wit me 

"ight Kay, truth or dare"

"ugggh tru-dare"

"I dare u to twerk on one of us." 

"ight bet" I stand up and decied to twerk on Three ugly ass for 10 seconds.

"Dam mama trying go in the back"

I laughed at his ugly ass and said hell naw nigga.

We continue the Game and Kentrell dog came up to me and ask me the question I said truth.

" is it true that u want my man."

I chuckled, " hell naw I dont want cho nigga"

"ight she went back by her owner. 

My mom came in the house telling me to go get the bag but then she looked at everyone and ask who is yall. 

"My friendz" Ben stupid ass wit up to her trying to flirt but she rejected his ass real quick. We all started laughing because that shit was funny. Everybody ended up leaving because ma told me dad was finna come back and if he saw all them niggas in the house he would catch a heart attack.