Moms baby

I was in the bed watching Netflix until I got a call from my momma.

"Hello"

"IM HAVING THE BABY"

"wait what, I'm on my way" I hung up the phone put on some basketball shorts, a muscle shirt, and a hoodie. I wore my Nike slides and brush my hair down. I got my keys and head to the hospital. 

I was almost there until Kentrell call me I ignore it and ran in the hospital and ask what room my momma in. I walked in and seen her legs open and dad holding her hand, I hurry up  close the door and waited outside the door for about 15 minutes. 

I heard crying and seen the baby. It was a girl. She was so cute. "momma she so cute"

"Ik"

"can I hold her" She nodded her head and gave her to me." what's her name' I ask playing wit her

"Lania" 

"Hey Lania, im ur big sister Kayla" She looked at me and smile while closing eyes. I rocked her until she fell asleep. My mom ended falling asleep to. I put Lania down in he lil bed by mom. 

I went sit on the lil sofa on the side, I went on my phone seeing 45 miss calls from Kentrell and 80 texts from him. I text him and told him my momma had the baby. He saw it but didn't reply.

I really didn't care about him rn because I'm here for my momma and if he doesn't like it that's on him. I seen my momma shift, and open her eyes. She looked at me and smile, I smile back walking up to ha giving her a hug. "you had a good rest"

"yea, Awww my baby still sleeping"

"About minutes later she went to sleep after you, I just played on my phone until yall woke up."

"Dam I should of stay up its almost 9"

"its okay momma, you just had a baby you need ur rest, and plus ima be here every day"

"Oh and dad left but came back but seen u was sleeping so he said he will be here in the morning"

"ok you should be heading home its getting late anaqd I don't want you and Kentrell to get ina  argument"

"Its ight and plus he know ima stab his ass if he try anything"

"well bye girl and be safe"

"I will" I walked over to Lania and kiss her forehead and left. 

25 minutes later 

I pulled up in the driveway seeing Kentrell car there. I got out to unlock the door and see him waiting for me like I was a teen trying to sneak back in the house.

"Where u been"

"handling business"

"what type of business?"

"I was helping my momma she just had her baby and maybe is you would know if you would read my text"

"I did I just wanna make sure you wasn't lying to me"

I walked upstairs got in the shower. Abut 30 minutes later I got out, I dry my self, brush my teeth, and put my hair bonnet. I had worn a muscle shirt wit some basketball shorts. I rub my belly because I was finna be 5 months in 2 more days.

I got out seeing Kentrell laying down watching tv. I join him and lay on his stomach. We watch Madea family reunion but I ended up falling asleep until Kentrell woke me up from laughing loud as hell. 

I looked at him stupidly and then turn around and went back to sleep. 

Morning

I got up and seen Kentrell not there I went use the bathroom then wash my hands after. I went downstairs seeing Kd and three playing the game and Joe and Layla hugging on the coach doing whatever they doing.  I seen Kentrell on his phone typing so I walked over to him snatch his phone and seen him on the notepad, I guess he was writing down for his music. 

"you didn't have to snatch my shi out my hand like dat"

"srry wanna hug" He rolled his eyes and went back to typing. I went upstairs and grab my phone but heard shuffling in the closet. I ignore the first time but my phone was on 15% so I stayed in the room and charge it until I heard the noise again, I grab my taser and pocket knife went to the door and open it.

I can't believe it. 

749 words💚

Ima make some changes in the morning are whateva😇

Excuse any mistakes💖

I'm on brake hoes 👅