Its okay best friend

"whats wrong Layla, who ass I gotta beat" She chuckle, and wipe some of her tears, "nobody"

"then y u cryin, friend"

"im pregnant, and Quando is the father but when we have had sex I didn't want him to pull out and he kept telling me he needed to cum and I told him to cum in me. But best friend, I was drunk and high and I wasn't in my right state of mind."

"you keeping the baby"

"duh, im not go kill a child what type of fuck shit is that"

"you telling Q?

"Well... yea he is my baby father, is just that Im not ready for no kid, I basically live wit yall, my momma be to work all the dam time I be alone."

"u know my momma and daddy will help you out, and look at me Ima finna be 5 months pregnant tmrw, this motherhood shit finna get hard. And plus Im ur best friend we got this."

"Thanks bestie, I really needed the motivation."

"np, oh and when u found out." 

"Today, I have an appointment tmrw."

"Yk I'm coming to support u right"

"well duh, but ion know if I wanna tell Q today or tmrw"

"tell him now, I got him worry and shit:"

"Okay then call him up here"

Layla P.O.V

I change her character because I lost the old girl ig lol.

Q had walked in wit a concern face. "what wrong Layla u okay"

"yea im fine. But I need to tell you something"

"you can tell me anything"

"Im pregnant"

"really, Im finna be a dad" he picked me up and hugged me.

"I have appointment tmrw and Kayla coming"

"yk Ima be here, but you staying to Kayla house?'"

"probably" 

"if u stay ima stay wit chu."

"okay" We hugged one more time and kiss.  We walked back downstair together and seen Kayla on Kentrell's lap and the boys talking. "I don't want to tell the boys yet." I whisper to Q. He shook his head. 

Kayla P.O.V

I saw Layla and Q walked down the stairs together and she told him something. 

"Bitches and hoes shut the fuck up, yall talk to much dam." 

"well dam, Kay you didn't have to spazz on everybody" Three said wit a stank face. I sigh and got up just to be pulled back down. "whea u goin" "Im hungry I want a chip" I go up again and went get my chip. 

I heard footsteps behind me and I knew exactly who it was. I turn around and seen Kentrell following me. "can I help you, mister"

"naw ion need no help" he came rub my belly smoothly kiss me. "boi stop" I push him lightly. "i just love yo sexy ass"

"uh-uh yall get tf out my kitchen wit that shit" My momma said coming downstairs. Me and Kentrell laugh while getting out.

I think he is the one.

502 words💘

Short ik but Im tired and ran out of ideas💚

Excuse any mistakes 💖

I want Quando to be Layla baby daddy and boyfriend instead of Joe because I found there perfect baby😋