I moved on

Kentrell P.O.V
Next day

"Get cho clothes and get tf" I told yaya after I fucked ha.

"But why,I'll suck your dick befo I go"

"Bitch"I said rubbing my temples. "YOU WAS A QUICK FUCK NOW GET THE FUCK" I yelled which made her flinch.

"Okay then" she said while grabbing her clothes and walking out the house to her car. As she sped off. I started to think about Kayla.

Dam did she really did cheat tho? As I question myself the door ranged. I groaned in frustration. I walk to the door seeing Nisha hold Kayden. "My momma don't wanna watch him so can you watch him till I get back" She ask. "whateva" I took his bag and walked him in the house.

"Daddy, can we go to nana" He was referring to Kayla. I try to make up a lie. "she with her Layla right now" I told him giving him the remote. 

"awwww" He took the remote putting on the Tv. 

Kayla P.O.V

"Shut yo hoe ass up" I joked with KD since he came to my momma house. "Im serious she really suck my dick from the back trying to eat my ass."

"You should of let her eat cho stink booty ass"

"Ion go cap, I took a shit befo she came" I started to buss out laughing. After I try to catch my breath. I heard a knock on the door. "Go answer it" I told Kd.

"Y I have to do it"

"cuz Im to fat to get up and you have a gun I don't"

"you is a dam lie" He said standing up walking to the door. "Ummm, Kayla its for you"

I groan getting up walking to the door seeing my old step dad. "My momma not here and she got Lania with her." I was about to close the door but he put his foot in the door. "I wanted to talk to you tho"

"Me and my friend was about to leave" I made up a lie.

"can I come" 

"No because we going somewhere professional"

"Then let me talk to you, yall not dress yet, just for 5 minutes"

"Fine" I open the door all the way and told him to sit on the sofa. I sat on the chair and KD said he needed the bathroom but he going ease drop. 

"So how you been"

"good"

"yk yo babydaddy"

"yk you broke my momma heart"

"Im sorry"

"cut the shit now what you want"

"Fine. I wanna let you know they got eyes on you, yo mama,yo man, and all your friends even Layla."

"what you mean"

"They want yall"

"who" 

"TBG" After he said that I buss out laughing. "why they want me ion have nothing to do with Ken-I mean youngboy and his beef with them Im just the babymomma."

"Okay then bye" He said leaving. "KD came from the from the back, "that nigga a lie the beef with us is over we kill some people they kill some people we settled the shit eva since we blew up."

"I knew that wanna be gansta was lying"

"I wouldn't stress about it but be careful tho"

"okay" I sat by Kd putting my head on his shoulder. "Kd" 

"what chicken noodle"

"do you eat ass"

"It was one time" I moved my head, looked at him then laugh. 

"Was it good" 

"Taste like dirt but I wanted my dick suck. She said If ion eat ha ass she wouldn't suck my dick"

I laughed even mo. "Thats trifling" I said after catching my breath.

"My turn to ask questions" He said.

"Did you really cheat on yb"

"Fuck no. Why would I cheat on my babydaddy, while still pregnant thats stupid" 

"Are you really finish with him"

"I mean I still have to see his face for 18 years but if its not about my baby then the door" I pointed to the door. He giggle then started playing in my hair.

"Dam" I yawn. "Lets watch a movie" KD suggested. "Okay" 

I gave him the remote letting him pick whateva he wanted it. As he was picking I was getting sleeping even tho is 3 something in the afternoon. 

My eyes started to get low next minute I was out like a light.

722 words💕

Excuse any mistakes💖 

Yall think Kayla and Kd getting to close🤔 

Ima getting off early from school today🤪