Umm...Awarkard

Kayla P.O.V

"Wake yo ass up" I felt somebody roughly push me." Bitch move" I push her

"I wanna go baby shopping"

"Ion give to fucks" I told her. I put the pillow on my head going under the covers.

"You need a crib. You will be finna be due Ina about 4 months." She was right my baby was going to be here anytime soon.

"Fine" I got up scratching my scalp putting on my bunny slippers. I was looking for some clothes so I can take a shower. I ran my water making sure it was warm enough.

After I was done with my shower I rub lotion on my body then some baby oil. I started to apply my makeup then did my hair.

*Kayla outfit

*Layla outfit

"You already" Layla came in my room.

"Almost" I add some lipgloss. "K let's go" I grab my purse. We decided to take my car this time. (We skipping the car ride) we decided to go to the mall for some new clothes because some of clothes getting to Small.

After we finish got some new clothes we went to Target. We were currently in the baby section. "We should start with our baby bag" I told Layla.

"I'm coo with that" we looked for some bags. We both found one we liked so we put it in the basket. I got a few bottles, diapers, pacifiers and wipes.

I was thinking about getting a car seat online but I was still looking at some just in case.

"Look over there" I looked to where Layla was pointing. I saw Kentrell and yoyo walking to where we was. Me and Layla looked at each other and laugh bout to walk away.

We turn around but Layla saw something she liked. She grabbed went to grab it so I just waited for her. By the time we came back yoyo came behind me looking at some bottles.

She pregnant to? I question myself. I was still minding my busy until I heard Kentrell voice. I turn around and rolled my eyes. I guess yoyo saw and mug me. Me being the bad bitch I am I mug back.

Layla came just and time and went to check out. We paid for our stuff then went back to my house.

I was chilling in my room until somebody was knocking on the door. I went to see who it was it was the mailman. I took the mail and went back in my room to see what is was. It was just bills and junk.

I put the bills on the table and went back in my room. Next minute you know my phone is going crazy. I checked and people kept tagging me on ig. I clicked to see what was going on. And yoyo post a pic with Kentrell talking about I love him.

I didn't care at all he wanna be with a bum bitch that's on him. "Yo bitch its okay if Q come over" Layla said.

"That's a dum question to ask. But yes"

"Thanks" I just nod my head. I was getting sleepy so I decided to take nap. I close my eyes I instantly fell asleep.

Kentrell P.O.V

When I saw Kayla at Target my heart drop to my ass. I thought that she was going say something about yaya but she didn't. Ik she saw ha then me. I told yaya I wanted to go baby shopping that's why we was their.

I didn't get her pregnant. I wanted to go for Kay. We don't know our baby gender but I still wanted to buy something.

"Bea Im bored" yaya kept complain to me how bored she is. "Then go by that lil boy you be texting"

"I would but I cut him off for you" I didn't believe her at all. "Yeah ight"

"I'm serious. He's block and his number is delete" I nod. "Look I'm fa you and I really want to be with you fuck them other hoes I love you"

"I love you too" I told her. She smile and laid her head on my chest. I did love yaya but I still love Kay. It's my fault we not together.

"Would u have my baby" she asked snapping me at my thoughts. "Not now but in the future"

"So ur saying we go have a future"

"We might" after I said that she started smiling like crazy. I started to go on my phone looking at edits my fans make for me. They really love me and they spent all they time doing these to show there dedication.

I really appreciate them. I might not show it but I do. I turn my phone off letting it charge then watching what ever Iyanna is watching. As I think about I want one mo boy then a girl. I wanna make sure she got all the protection she needs.

"Bea somebody at the door" I made sure I had my glock in my pants then check the peephole it was Layla. I open the door seeing her smiling. "I kno you a Kayla aren't on speaking term but you need to be there for the baby.

"You need to stop being a lil bitch and step up before you temporary loose her then what you go do when she got a new man taking care of y'all baby" Layla had a point. She wanna see her best friend happy.

"You right I took it out of anger. But I have someone already"

"Ik yoyo bitch. I'm not worrying about ha, I just want you to be there for the baby before some other man get that responsibility.

"I will but I have to find the right time"

"We have to plot to see how you and Kay could get along again.

"Bet"

O.M.N.I.S.C.I.E.N.T

As Kentrell and Layla talked by the door. Yaya heard everything. She was heart broken. She thought they would have a future together. She even cut off ha nigga and some of her family for a boy who go send her home.

She wanted revenge. Not to harm Kentrell but Kayla. She was plotting it off until she heard the door close she tried to hurry up and rush to the before Kentrell came in the room. She made it in time pretending to watching TV.

"Who was that" she wanted to see if he was go lie so she could make her plan official. "It was a old friend"

"Oh" Kentrell knew she was listening and her wanted her to. He know she do anything for him so he was take advantage.

Kayla P.O.V

I was up looking for Layla. I guess she left. I was finna get my baby bag ready until I found a big ass spider webs inside the bag. I scream. I put some gloves on throwing it outside in the trash.

Well I guess I'm getting more shit online great. I grabbed my tablet,phone, and laptop ready to get some shit for my baby.

After an hour for looking for stuff I finally got everything is and and spend over a million dollars. I mean I'm rich so. I decided to pay the bills today since ion have nothing to do. I made a decision. 'll be having a reveal party once I'm 6 1/2 months so I could started on the nursery.

I will not let my child stay away from Kentrell but if Kentrell don't won't anything to do with the child I'm fine with that.

1308 words🖤

Excuse any mistakes💖

I'm putting 2 more chapters out✌🏾