Flashback 5

continue 

Kay P.O.V

I beat boomer twice and he got mad and left. I was laughing too hard until I got hungry and went to look for some pickles. I found them and try to open them but couldn't so I went back in the front asking one of the boys to open it for me but they all laughed in my face. Kentrell came by me and open for and told me not to eat it all but I said I can't make no promises.

I ate most of the pickles and they had 3 more left. I went on my phone to see why it was blowing up that early. It was a whole bunch of dm, followers and the shade room. They tagged Layla and Blasian and showed the fight of me body slamming her. I turn around looked at Layla she had a big smile on her face.

"what the hell and y the hell"

"because she was talking shit about how she beat you and said you wanted her man."

"if I want Kentrell I could been had him. Ykw fuck that shit. Kentrell tell that Blasain bitch to come over and pretend you want her so this could go right." he did what I tol him and abut 10 minutes later someone knocked on the door and I ran in the hallway and I told the boys to go hid in my room for a lil bit and Layla to be in the living room. I peeked and seen her sitting on Kentrell's lap kissing his cheek. I came from the hall with a smirk while she just gave me a stank face. 

"If I wanted ur man I could of easily take him and I can show you I can." Kentrell pushes her off his lap and I went sit on him and made out wit him. I got off of him and told her see. "Oh and if y wanna catch these hands again we can but you still have bruises from last time, so I suggest you leave." After I said that she stormed out the house and told the boys they could come out na. Kentrell kept looking at me but I ignore him I think I made him feel some type of way because I just kiss him. He was my first kiss so. 

Layla was just dieing laughing. I was in a petty mode so I went on live. I seen people from school talking shit. "Look yall if you don't like me fuck off my page" I kept looking at the comments. I seen one she talking to yb now she think she new now.   "like I said before if you wanna talk shit get the hell off my page because yall house is press, like tf would you be on my page if you don't like me. Yall hoes weird af. Oh and yea im that bitch na because I stay to myself at school na I beating bitches ass so if you wanna be my next victim try me hoe." boomer came out of nowhere asking for a rematch. I told my live bye and went do that rematch.

Kentrell P.O.V

I was still shook about what Kayla did. I guess they really got under her skin because she was bold enough to kiss me. Now Blasian stupid ass mad. I got off my phone for once and just stared at Kayla. She was on live. I admire her look she had her hair half up and down and a skirt and a pink shirt that says what you looking at. She dresses weird but real-life cool. I hope she doesn't change for no one. She went by boomer and played another fighting game. He lost each round. 

I just pretend I was looking at the game. I was looking at her the whole time. She got up and started dancing because won for the 5 time and boomer just left. He slammed the door, which made everybody laugh and Kayla momma came down and fuss at us for slamming doors in her house. 

After she finished we all started playing spin the bottle because KD finish drunk a sprite. 

"say if the bottle land on a nigga then you spin again because that shit gay." Joe had said.

"wait there only 2 girls and about 4 of us we need some mo females," KD said

Ben said "already got some on the way" After he said that the doorbell ranged and the had 2 light skin girls and a white girl. We got ready and I spun first, I was hoping it would land on Kayla but it landed on three. I spun again and it landed on Kayla. I jump up and she got up too and went to the side and we kiss. 

This was boring 😷

Excuse any mistakes 💜

I took 3 days to write this and it was bad😒