Flashback 6

Kayla P.O.V

"Daddy wheres mama" I said while opening his door

"she went get something to cook for dinner tonight" 

"okay then, im going to Layla house"

"ok bye and be safe"

"I will" I said while closing the door. I got my keys and left.

I called Layla to let her know I was coming. 

"Hello"

"yessss"

"im coming to your house"

"good cause a bitch bored in here"

I laughed. "see you in about 10 minutes."

"k" Then she hunged up. Cash shit came on and a bitch was feeling her self.

"you know why the bitches love me" dababy said 

"why" I answer 

"cuz baby don't give a fuck"

"what you do"

"I be fixing ha weave while she sucking my dick pull it out then I tit-" my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller id and it was my momma. 

"Hello mother how can I help you"

"Quavo told you to come back to the house to help him wash the dishes"

"but he could wash it himself" I said whining 

"just go for me please"

"but Im going to Layla"

"just go back to the house"

"ugh fine" I hanged up. "FUCCCKKKK. I ain't turning around."

I put on my future baby father youngboy and put on Love is Poison. 

"I gave my all to you that how you replace it.

"I put my trust in you this how you replace it"

"you love is posion so no mo I can't take it "

"Can't fuck with you no more because I ain't basic"

I finished the song and pulled up to Layla house she was outside with her no good boyfriend Travis.

"Hey bitches" I said while closing my car door.

"hey bestie pooh" Layla said coming hugging me 

"Hi Travis" I said bluntly 

"Hi Kayla" He said back. I roll my eyes and sat on the porch with them.

"whats up with yall"

"your bestfriend  don't wanna let me hit" Travis said while licking Layla neck. "meh if she don't want she don't have to, we only 17 bruh." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Whateva" he said while going on his phone. "Soooo Layla wanna go somewhere today"

"like where"

"Tbh ion know"

"Lets go in the house" Layla said while getting off of Travis lap. "Ima head out I got sum to handle" Travis said . "Ight baby" Layla said while kissing him.

"Ewww y'all nasty" I made a stank face

"You can't call us nasty, you never had a boyfriend since 6 grade and it was only for a dare." Travis said while smirking .

"Fuck you"

"Nerd" He said back

"Leave her alone" Layla said trying to stop us from auguring  

"I know you really don't love my friend you just using her to fuck."

"You big caping, I could of have her already"

"Yea sure" I roll my eyes. "Bye cheating ass hoe" I went in Layla house and I looked at the window to see them arguing. Travis had hit Layla in her face and that's when I lost it.

I grab the bat Layla had in her closet and ran outside the house then attack him that's when I felt hands around my waist trying to pull me off. All I heard was a screams and world-star.

"Stupid bitch" I hit him one last time.

I throw the bat and went wash my hands because I had blood on my knuckles. "Kayla why did you beat that no good boyfriend of Layla" Layla mama can ask me while I wash my hands. "Because his just using her for sex."

" at least I wasn't the only person that notice shii" she said while walking in the kitchen. I follow behind her getting a juice out the fridge. We sat by the table and talked.  "That boy is no good for her" I said.

"i been telling her that but she keep saying he MaKeS mE HAPpy, so I let her be but when he finally get to hit he was go leave or ignore her."

"atleast he had his lesson" she said while cutting the onions. "na she crying holding his hand like a dumass" I implied. The door had open and it was Layla. She had blood on her shirt and she was crying. The bitch ass nigga was behind her while his lip is busted.

"Hey Travis come see real quick." Layla momma said. "oh and yall two talk" she said before getting out the kitchen with Travis. I drunk my juice and closed it and waited for her to say something.

"Kayla Im sorry"

"Me too Layla, I didn't mean to beat your boyfriend with a bat. You know how I get when people make me mad and plus I don't like Travis so I really wanted to kill him"

"I get that you was trying to be a good friend"

"Besties?" I ask standing up for a hug.

"Besties" She said and we went for a hug. I got up and went in her room to watch Netflix until my mom called. "Ma'am" 

"Didn't I tell you to go home"

"yes but I was already to Layla house"

"bring yo ass home"

"y u fussing you usually let me slide when I come to her house"

"because Im ur mother"

"okay mom" I hung up. "my momma tripping." I told Layla when she got out the bathroom. "you leaving"? she asked with a sad look on her face. "yea my momma want me to come home right now, but Ima come later or tn."

"ight bye" we hug and I walk to my car and got in ready to get this lecture from my mom but ol well at least I got to beat Travis stink cheat on ass.

996 words💛

Excuse any mistakes 💖

I been wrote this but I couldn't finish edit it🤐