Mood swings

I was currently sleeping and I heard noise from downstairs I was trying to ignore it but it kept getting louder,it kinda sounded like music.

I was fully awake that's when I heard the music so I got out of bed and went downstairs seeing all them dummies jumping around like idiots.

"Turn that mother fucking shit off" I said while walking up to the remote and turning it off.

"Why we was having fun"

"First Lania is sleeping and I was to, second Lania could be up crying but I couldn't hear because y'all niggas have it loud in here like y'all at the studio, and third y'all just aggravating."

"Fine u so mean" Three said sitting down to go on his phone while everyone just start laughing and three whisper to them.

"Y'all some ass holes" I said while walking to go check on Lania. She was still sleeping thanks fully.

I wanted to check on Layla too she been in her room a lot lately. As I walk in she was hovering over the toilet throwing up, I went Pat her back and waited till she was done.

She got up "I'm never eating them Cheez-Its no mo." I help her up and seen she was having a lil bump you could see.

"Bitch I can see ur belly bump."

"Ik right" she rubbed her belly while finding her toothpaste. "Dam urs is also getting big to it go be funny when you go be 9 months"

"I probably go be picky and mean, but how's u and quando?"

"Girl he is getting on my nerves"

"Same for Kentrell, all he do is lay up on me, I love him but I need a little bit of space like scoot over" Me and Layla both laughed while she brushed her teeth.

"Bitch I need to get my nails done" Layla spit the mouthwash out "same"

"Wanna do that today"

"Hell yea, and plus I have nothing to do"

"Think we should ask for permission" Layla said with a confuse looked on her face then we looked at each other "naaawww"

"Hold on I'm going check on Lania to make sure she still sleep"

"K" I left Layla room and seen Lania starting to wake up so I went fix her bottle, and warmed it for about 15 seconds, I made sure it wasn't to hot and went back in her room.

She just wake up and started to cry. "Hey sissy here" I gave her, her bottle and picked her up so I could go get a towel and go back in Layla room.

"KAYLA" I heard Kentrell call me so I went downstairs seeing him walking in the house. "Huh"

"Why the fuck you wearing that"

"Because it my house"

"Ion care u know these niggas over here"

"They ain't worry about me y would they"

"Go change"

"No" I turn around and started to walk back upstairs until Kentrell grab my arm lightly because I was still holding Lania. "Now"

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs and went back In Layla room seeing her picking her outfit for today.

"Kentrell get on my nerves"

"Y u say that"

"Because he call me downstairs and told my to go change because them niggas downstairs they ain't worry about me"

She shooked her head a laughed a lil "yk how he is"

"Whatever"

"I'm finna go take a shower since you won't be ready anytime soon"