Shopping time

vote and comment💞

Kayla P.O.V

Me and Noah was already, just waiting for Layla slow ass. We hung up the phone when she got in the car that was about 30 minutes ago and now I wanna lay my fat ass down and sleep.

"Noah Im tired" I layed on his chest. "you still wanna go, you tired we could go another day."

"Ik but it's that Layla coming here and I didn't get ready for nothing so it's not a big deal plus I want to look at stuff anyway"

"you sure" he rest his head on top of mine. "yea" he kiss my forehead then going back on his phone. 

I grabbed the remote going to Netflix watching Moesha. 

(Netflix added some good stuff now watch they take it off with they stank asses)

This stupid bitch taking to fucking long and I fighting my sleep like I'm fighting demons.

Text messages:

Me: Where yo fat pregnant ass at?

Ik that hoe didn't leave me on read. She might be driving ima just call.

Convo

My bad Q came back home early tripping so we auguring but then I just left I'm on my way tho Im like 15 minutes away 

Good I was about to flash out on you, but why he was tripping.

He saying like you always go somewhere, im going to a nigga house, and I'm a pregnant hoe. She mimicked.

He need to go sit down somewhere.

Ima have to beat his ass who the fuck he talking to 

Right I'ma record it. We started laughing. Lemme let you drive bye whore. 

Bye pregnant bitch.

I hunged up the phone. "That was Layla?" Noah said turning off is phone putting it on his lap. "Yea something happen that why she took so long but she on the way right now."

"ight" he went back on his phone doing whatever. 

I sigh. I grabbed my phone putting my face in it to unlock it then going to snapchat. "What's the matter"

"Nothing why you think sum wrong" I kept looking at people stories. "Well you just fucking sigh like something was wrong."

"I just sigh that's it nothings wrong" I said more aggressive. "Something is wrong tell me"

"NOTHING WRONG" I got up from his chest going in the room.

Theres nothing wrong and he just wanna assume shit. I just fucking sigh and wanna start asking question let me be calm shit now I'm piss.

"Kayla what the fuck your problem I just ask a fucking question and you wanna catch a attitude"

"Cuz you think something wrong and nothing is wrong just because I sigh." He walked up to me grabbing my hand. "I was just concerned, I didn't think anything was wrong just concern, I don't know what I did to upset you but I didn't mean to"

"I'm sorry, I don't know why but I took it to the heart and it wasn't that serious, you forgive me bunny"

"Yes snuggle bunny" he give me a peck but that turn into a full blown make out. He bit my lip not so hard pulling away.

Lordt if I wasn't pregnant I would been drop my pants. But I hope that I only have one kid I don't want more 

I don't know if I would do a natural birth or a c- section. Later on im going to do some research. This baby can drop anytime soon could drop later in today maybe even tomorrow.

I should be due next month tho. This pregnancy shit wasn't fun but it was kinda a fun experience. "KAYLA" I realized I had zone out. "My bad I zone out I was just thinking about something"

"I think someone knocking" I opened my room door going downstairs I check the door to make sure I'm opening the door for the right person. It was Layla. "Bout time bitch"

"Shut up, hey Noah" she gave him a side hug. "I can't believe this out first time meeting doing it while go shopping."

"Right, who would thought this how we'll meet by going shopping"

"Me" I said while chuckling. "You got some cold water bottles" I shook my head yea looking for my phone.

After I got it I put it in my purse. "Y'all ready"

"Yea, but who driving?" Layla did all the driving I guess I'll drive. "Me since you was driving all day. "Okay then"

Noah and Layla went inside the car. I made sure the door was lock before heading in the car.

761 words💚

Excuse any mistakes💖

Filler chapter🙃

How's school👽