Why you in my bed?

Kayla P.O.V
*Same evening

I woke up blinking a few times and rubbing my eyes so I could see clearly. That's when a hand on my stomach. I instantly froze not ready to see who's next to me.

It could be a crackhead for all I know. I checked my phone saying it was 3:47. 

"The hell" I whisper. That's when I remember I have a Glock from under my bed. I grab it and turn around ready to kill a nigga.

It was just Kentrell. I let out of breath then remember how the hell he got in my house if I was sleeping.

I shook him up and he looked around then his eyes landed on me. We just stare at each other until I broke contact looking down at the sheets.

"So it was a good idea to come sleep in my bed when you have a wife" I said mocking the last part. "how you got in anyway"

"Don't go to sleep with the door unlocked"

"It was-" then I remembered I didn't lock the door after Layla left. "So why you come"

"To check up on you then you was sleeping like an angel so I just got in with you"

"Don't you got a wife"

"Listen to me"

"I know I fucked up but can we start over"

"It's to late for that" I said getting up rubbing my eyes. I turn on the light seeing Kentrell without a shit just boxers.

I rolled my eyes. I went sit on the armchair. 

"Kayla I love you not Iyanna you the one I want not these hoes or groupies"

"Leave me alone before I catch a nigga fit and you go be mad"

"I'm not leaving until you forgive me"

"Fine I forgive you now leave"

"Like-" his phone started ringing he picked it up I heard Iyanna voice and roll my eyes. "I'ma at the studio sorry I didn't came earlier"

"I thought you went check up on Kayla"

"She was just sleeping so I went to the studio and help three record a song.

"Oh okay I love you"

"Love you too bye" this nigga have some lies with him 

I just laughed after he hung up. "What's so funny" he putting this phone down.

"You always lying" I said trying to catch my breath. "So you won't me to tell her where I'm really am"

"I mean you not supposed to be here anyway"

"Shut up" he said rubbing his eyes. "R you going back to ur wife" I asked getting annoyed with his presence.

"At 4:15"

"I'm going take a shower" I said getting my clothes ready.

"Let me join" he said trying to be cute which I found funny.

"Uhhh no" I said chuckling.

"Why not" he said sounding like a child.

"Because you have a wife"

"Ur my wife"

"I got a man" I said grabbing a sport bra. 

"Stop playing" I could tell he got mad so I kept going.

"You got a bitch and I got a nigga. Ion know about you but I moved on"

"Bet" he put his clothes back on getting his phone and getting out my room. I heard his car leave my driveway and I laugh.

I know how to get under his skin. I made sure my water was hot enough. I grab me a big towel and a 2 small towels and my purple loofah.

I strip out if my clothes getting into my hot shower. I got my loofah putting soap on it then scrubbing it all over my body. I rinse my loofah and my skin getting the small towel to wash my area.

I rinse the towel putting it down and washing my body 3 more times then getting my second small towel and washing my face and ears.

I played in the shower a lil longer then get out.

I dry my body. I put my Victoria secret lotion on then my underwear with my PINK sports bra. I grab my shorts and putting on socks.

I brush my teeth and did my morning routine.

I went check the time on my phone seeing it was just turning 4. I decide to finish watch Jane the Virgin.

Someone started to text me. I look and saw it was just Noah.

Bear❤️🙈:You okay? You didn't call last night and you didnt answer when I call

I'm fine I fell asleep early that's all

Bear ❤️🙈:I was making sure but I'm bout to go to work I'll call you later 

Okay get that money🤑 

Bear ❤️🙈:you know it 

I left him on read . I turned of my phone continue watching my show.

784 words❤️

Excuse any mistakes💖

This chapter was short🤪