When we meeting

1 month later
Kayla P.O.V

Layla had came by today after her and Quando official moved in together. "My mom was in tears" she said laughing

"But she's never home" I said laughing too. "Right" we both was dying laughing.

After we finally caught our breath she ask me about Noah. "Well he texts me good morning and night, we Face Time almost everyday, and I learn more stuff about him"

"That's so cute" 

"Yea we taking it slow"

"That's good for yall. I'm glad your happy"

"Me too" I said thinking about him. "You thinking about him aren't you" Layla said tilting her head"

"Yea" I said chuckling. "He just better not break your heart or we go have some problems"

"Periodt" we did our handshake. "Let's go eat something cause I'm hungry"

"Where" I asked running my fingers through my hair. "Uhhh Chick-fil-A"

"Isn't today Sunday"

"Fuck. Uhhhh" she started to think. "Sonic" I said. "Yeah I'm coo with that"

I put my my slippers on so did Layla. I grab my phone and my airpods just in case Noah call. He be calling at random times and ion have time for Layla Bs.

I made sure my door was locked and went in Layla car. I put my seat belt on. Layla was connecting her phone to the aux.

She put on Megan B.I.T.C.H. she pulled out the driveway then we left.

We was singing the song and all of sudden the song cut of and Layla got mad because "her part was about to come on"

"Play the fucking song" she stop at a red light picking up her phone typing on it. I just chuckle going on Instagram looking at hair videos.

The music started to play again. This bitch really start screaming the lyrics "You want me to blow your phone up and come looking for you 'til I find ya  you really want me to whoop the hoe that you fuckin with if I find her bitch you ain't that busy I don't give a fuck what you ain't got time for. You look me in my eyes and know you lyin' man that's fraud bruh"

Someone next to us was staring then we took off. Me and Layla both end up signing the song. "If you leave me, and you see me, better act like you don't know me you thinking shit get better with another bitch, go get her When you realize she ain't got you like I got you, I can't help you

I stop and took a break me screaming and being pregnant ain't easy.

"Next calllllerrrr" Layla said hanging up her phone for I don't know what. "Bitch what the hell wrong with you"

"Guess who called"

"Yo mom" she shook her head no. "Q" i tilted my head. She shooked her head no. "Bith I don't fucking now" 

"My dad" I buss at laughing. "You mean ur sperm donor" I continue to laugh.

"It's not funny, I guess he got word that I'm dating a rapper he all of sudden wanna be in my life fuck outta here"

"I really don't understand why he think I would let him be in my life" she put her head down. I rubbed her back. "He just go try to use you for your money and leave again and you shouldn't fell down be happy that ain't nobody using you"

"You right thx baby momma"

"No problem baby daddy" we did our handshake and someone was beeping the horn.

"Shut the fuck up" Layla said before taking off.

-

We got out food. We both got some boneless BBQ Buffalo wings, she got a chocolate chip cookie shake and I got Caramel shake. She didn't want a side but I wanted Mozzarella sticks.

We just made it home. I unlocked the door setting the food on the coffee table. "The gang been talking to you"

"No at first KD was but then he stop"

"They would come over to Q place but don't talk to me like the use to"

"I don't really care as long as my baby happy I'm happy" I said taking my mozzarella sticks then eating it.

"I guess so" I feel like she bums out about it because they were like our big brothers we never had and them just stop communicating with us ain't right but at the same time Kentrell is there friend and we ain't dating no more also give em a reason.

"Dam this shit good. I don't usually go to sonic" she said. "Right" I took a sip of my drink then eating another wing. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket I grab it seeing Noah calling it.

"Hello" 

"Sorry I didn't call earlier I had a family emergency my grandpa fell of the sofa from taking a nap but he okay"

"It's fine and I'm glad his okay"

"So what you doing" he asked. "I'm eating and my best friend here"

"Layla right?"

"Mhm"I eat another wing having two left"

"Tell I said hey"

"Lay Noah said hey"

"Tell him I said hey and when we get to meet"

"She said hey and when y'all get to meet"

"That's up to you"

"I'ma see when"

"Leave me alone you piece of shit" 

"Who you talking to"

"My lil cousin he keeps asking me who I'm talking to"

"How old is he"

"6"

"Tell him you talking to Santa and telling him not to get him nun for Christmas*

"Wanna know who I'm talking to. Santa and I'm telling him not to get you anything for Christmas so you betta go cause I could change my mind"

He started laughing. "Did he run away"

"Sho did"

"Always work" I said laughing.

"Huh.....hold on I'm coming.... Ight mane chill out" I heard a man voice in the background. "Is everything alright" I asked concern.

"My mom wanna talk to me about something I'ma call back bye Kay"

"Bye bear" I hung up the phone and looked over at Layla. 

"Bitch what"

"Bear" she said laughing. "Yeah because his the bear and I'm the honey"

"And plus he always warm"

"Y'all a cute couple hopefully nothing bad happens to y'all"

"Who said we was dating"

"Me" she said picking up her phone after it she got a notification. "Q wants me to come home so we could cuddle" she said scrunching up her face.

"Well he better give me head but bye Baby mama"

"See ya baby daddy" I said waving at the door before she closed it.

I went in my room to take a nap.

1105 words💚

Excuse any mistakes💖

It took my so long to update put ima start making more chapters so I could publish more🙈