Troubles, or not

I run through the halls, jumping from stair to stair. This was the only time I'm available to run, so let it be. There is quite a difference in running in the halls to go to the principal's office when no one is out and just normal running during PE. Here is a major difference. When you are in PE, the teacher forces you to run in the gym, as most of the classmates pass you, making you feel like a slow turtle. But, when you run in the halls, when no one's out, and you're on your way to the principal's office, it's a magic. The wind that you create on your own is simply magic. How many seconds has it been? 

    I already have reached the principal's office, not tired one bit. I slowly knock on the door. "Come in." A voice said from inside the office. I slowly opened the door, trying my best to not to roll my eyes. "So, Janny, it's you again." The principal says, looking up from his glasses. I sigh. "Dad, I'm sorry. I mean, dad, you know how much I hate Mr. Frundre. He's always screaming, and his tests are so weird. And, I am busy with the upcoming test for the royal privilege!" I started debating and protesting, just wishing for a time off school. 

    "Look, I know your sorry, but, Janny, Mr. Fundre is a really smart teacher. He has lots of information." "Information on how to be cruel to kids, that's the kind he has most." "That is no way to talk about a teacher." My dad says firmly, going back to his paperwork. "Dad, can't I just stay at home? I need to prepare! If I stay with this dumb class, I'm going to fail!" "Janny!" He yells, slamming on his desk. "Janny, you are already failing. You think your so smart because you prepared for the royal privilege test. But, you're not. Your grades are at the bottom! This is not okay! If this continues, you won't be able to participate in the test at all! Helen is on a steady flow, and studying! What do you think of this?" 

    He groans as he buries his head in his hands. "I studied. And, I am going to get qualified in this test." I half-glare at him, starting to step out. "Being a royal isn't easy Janny, it just isn't." My dad says, leaving me more angry, feeling scrunched and stepped on.