D-day

"Helen!" I call, waving impatiently. I tapped my foot. I looked at the bell tower. 5:30 in the morning. Today's the day. The test day. Helen came running, screeching into a stop in front of me. "Holy cow, it's only 5:30 in the morning. Sheesh. The test is on 11, you know." "Yeah, I know." I say, nodding. I take out my ragged note that I kept for the last 8 months. Well, actually, 3 notes. We stay crouched on the waterfall step, that being closest to the wall. "We're taking a test. Right next to the wall." I say, turning to the wall. Big, heavy-looking, and totally shut down from all directions. The wall that we thought we can never get through. But, now, we have a chance. At last, we can get in the walls. 

    "Hey, hey, stop visualizing." Helen says, snapping her finger at me. Right. Without another word, I refocused on the notes. Has it been 3 minutes? I looked back up. Hmm... it's been 3 hours. Cool. "Hey Janny. Why are you here?" Lucifer called out. "Guess we'd study for a few hours before the test." "A few hours? That's serious." Lucifer sat on a lower step of us, taking out his notebook too. "I'm ready for this thing." Helen says as the other 2 nodded in reply. I have never been this nervous for a test.