The schedule

I quickly got off the carriage, as Ben did too. In front of me was a large mansion, filled with graceful colors. "Wow." I breath out. "Yep. I'm lucky that I live in a place like this." Ben exclaimed. He walked in first as I followed him. Inside, there was a large chandelier nearly able to touch from the 2nd floor. Wait... 2nd floor? "This is basically the guest floor. It has guest rooms, a kitchen, and a large fireplace. Pretty comfy. Let's go upstairs." He says as he guides me to the end of the hallway. He slowly climbs up the stairs as I follow him slowly behind. The crackling sounds of the fireplace starts to reach my ears, giving me a slow wave of peacefulness. As we got closer, the sounds of book pages flapping slowly crept up to me. 

    "Ben?" I could hear the voice of a woman calling Ben. "Yes mother." Ben answered, quickly going up the staircases. "My, who's that girl?" I could finally see Ben's mother. Hazelnut hair, green eyes, white skin, and a fine straight dress. She sat on a chair, made with fine leather colored in white, with a book leaned on her hands. "She's the one who passed the royal privilege test. They say she's the smartest of all." "Then why didn't they send her to the Rivolants." "Mother, she's the highest in strength and agility too." Ben exclaimed. "Okay. Tell the family to meet up." "Yes mother." Ben walked through a large hallway, sharply turning left. I was left with Ben's mother. 

    "So, I guess you are one of ours, right?" She says sharply. "Yes ma'am." She said. The woman slowly mumbled something under her breath. Soon, a man who looked like Ben's father had black hair and black eyes came out, followed by Ben, and a girl who looked like Ben's older sister had black hair and black eyes, like her father. It suited her, beautifully. Soon, the whole family was seated, including me who kinda was forced to sit by Ben. "So, is she the girl who took the royal privilege?" The man asked. "Yes father." "Well, let's settle this. According to the king's 'how to treat royal privileges.', it says that we have to let her get educated to the basics of royals for a year. And, after that, we will send her to the basic school." He says. 

    Ben slowly, awkwardly, pats my arms that I tucked up under the table. Oh. I was unaware of my tensing when he said the how to thing. Well, I'm not an object, am I? "Alright. How about this. We are the Helystia family so we will have to teach her how to fight. Well, Ben, you teach her about the sword fighting. Alisa, you teach her about the things that a woman needs to know about being a royal, including how to walk. Your father and I will teach her the basic manners." I know those basic manners. I tense again, this time Ben fake-coughing to let me know it's not the time to go angry. The worst time, in fact. 

    "It's not that late now. You'll be having manner lessons 8 til 11. Breakfast will be at 7. Lunch at 12. The maids will do it for you and you'll be having sword lessons at 1 til 5. Dinner will be at 6. And then of course, manner lessons will be at 7 through 9. After that, sleep." Ben's mother quickly settled the matter. I nodded. "So, it's sword lesson time right now. Go ahead Ben." Ben's father said as he quickly walked back through the hall, the family standing up and going to their places one by one. Ben and I just sat there, me trying to make out what the heck is happening right now. "Hmm... so, should we be going?"