History

"Well, it's going to be a long story." He says, pulling out a chair. He slowly ruffles his hair, droplets of liquid dropping. Possibly water. "Why is your hair wet, sir?" Helen asks. "Just, sweat. It's hard to get all three 15-year-olds on a horse." Helen just nods, embarrassed for a second. "Well, I don't know where to start this story..." He takes a deep breath and scratches his head. "Well, we have to start from, the beginning. Your mother, she was a Rivolant. She was very smart. Clever. We met often, whether we wanted or not. She would comfort me since, my dad scolded me a lot. I'm not even his real son. He acts like that to me. We were friends, I would even call her Eliz-" "My mom's name is Nala." 

    "Right, she changed her name. Her original name was Elizabeth." "Why'd she change?" "Because of..." The prince shook his head and exclaimed, "I'll get to that." "So?" Helen asked, chewing her nails. I nodded in agreement. "So, we were just becoming nice little friends, when she discovered a secret." "What secret?" "You know Ben? Her sister? She... she sells our country's maps to the other country. Creating, well, about to create a war." "Then?" "Then, your mom tried to come to the rescue, trying to kill... Ben's sister. And then, she met your dad. They tried to fight together... it... just didn't work out. The whole family of your mother and father got thrown out, except for your dad's sister who was in Transa. So-" 

    "So, the family I am with right now, the Helystias, are actually like, my father's bloodline? You mean, Ben's mother is my dad's sister?" "Yes. And, we don't have anything more to talk about. Or enough time. I can't stop Alisa's massive army or her faking. You guys need to get out of here, first thing in the morning. Alisa will be all over this country to search for you guys. Janny, you, to say the truth." He pointed at me, before putting the black cloak back on. "I'll get a boat ready. Use the sapphire when you need help." He leaves with a loud bang. "So... that's a lot to hear in a few minutes." Helen says, frowning. "This is weird." "Guess you found your real family." "Don't say that to me." 

    "Sorry... sorry... I'll have to ask him something else tomorrow." "Ask what?" "Why he didn't marry. That's like my number 1 question." "I hear you."