My room

I walked into my room. The sword fighting was exhausting. The second I pushed the door, a chandelier greeted me. Not only that, the room was half the size of a soccer field. Hmm... if the Helystia's house is this big, I wonder how big the actual castle is. I start to get into the personal bathroom to wash up when I hear a knock on the door. I hurriedly fix myself again as I open the door. The girl, Ben's sister, was in front of the door. "Hi?" I said. "Can I come in?" She asked, smiling. Her black, slick hair waved as she rocked herself back and forth. "Uh.. sure." I said as I opened the door a bit more wider. 

    She came in, ducking below my arm. She nodded to herself as she started looking sharply around my room. I closed the door, seeing her flinch in the slightest noise. "So, I had training today and I think I should wash up..." I say as I tucked my necklace in my jean pockets, remembering my mom's note. "Of course! Go ahead!" She said brightly, continuing to peek around here and there. I closed the door as I started to put my cardigan on the bathroom shelf. I slowly took out my necklace and put it in the right pocket. I chuckled to myself, remembering how my mom used to tell me about nails when I was young. 

    "Righty tighty lefty loosey!"