My sister's lack of seriousness

I heave along with Helen. Whoever possibly is able to hold up Lucifer is god. I shake my head. For a guy, a boy, who is thin as a needle, he is way too heavy. He isn't that tall either. Helen says it's because Lucifer might have better, stronger, broader muscles and strong, harder bones. That's why he is heavier and... thin. Hmm... How weird and terrifying. I swipe the memories of when Lucifer fainted. The test was 6 hours. We, me, Lucifer, and Helen, finished just in time. It was when we were heading home. In the middle of the ally, he fainted... Yes! He fainted! Right there! Smack straight in the middle of an ally! Helen and I, we, dove in to catch him. 

    Nearly more than half was on Helen and the other weight of Lucifer was on... me. Helen is one strong girl, I tell you. I shake my head as I turn my direction to my house instead of Lucifer's house. Helen looks at me with wide eyes but then plays along. If there's a person who could fix Lucifer, it's my mom. I knock on the door. My sister opens it, and then gasps. "What?!" I say violently. "Mom! Sissy's brought her boyfriend!" Ugh. Of course. My mom shooed her inside. My sister peeks out then, sticks out her tongue at me. I roll my eyes and do a "you are crazy" sign.