Chapter No. 32

Sophia

Music blasted in my ears as I swayed my hips according to the rhythm. Tessa's fingers were linked with mine, as we both made some really slutty moves. Tonight was all about fun and old Sophia would be very proud of me.

We both were wearing similar jumpsuits in our favorite color. Mine was black, with a thin golden belt accentuating my waist. Her was red in color, that complimented her pale skin and blonde hair.

All the drinks we had helped in lowering our inhibition and now we were free of all the stress in the world. Who cares if were in our mid twenties, with no direction in our life? Who cares if being a waitress is what we will probably do for the rest of the life? Who cares that we have always been unlucky in the love department?

Wow, that just got depressing.

I shook my head to erase these thoughts and excused myself to have another drink. I flopped in front of the bartender and asked for a drink.

While I massaged my head, he poured the drink and placed in front of me. "From the guy over there." he said, pointing towards a blonde guy sitting opposite to me.

Blondes were not my type but who cares? Tonight is about being different than my usual self.

I passed the guy a smile and sipped that drink, the sharp taste of quality alcohol hit my tastebuds. With his eyes still focused at me, he walked towards me and sat down beside me.

"Hi, Cordon." he introduced himself.

"Sophia." I replied.

"I am a model." he said and I observed his biceps bulging under his tight shirt.

"I am a... I am a model too." I lied.

"I am sure you are." he assessed me from head to toe and then winked at me. "Dance?"

"Sure," I smiled seductively and then walked with him to the dance floor. With his hands around my waist, we moved in rhythm. He was standing too close to me and that's what I needed tonight, someone who would make me forget about all the stupid men in my life and a particular one.

We danced for some half an hour. Tessa was already dancing with a girl this time, a tall redhead with pixie cut hair. It was almost funny because the girl was clearly a lesbian and she was probably considering her one too. Well, Tessa was as straight as they come, with her changing crushes on hot boys every week.

I turned my focus back to the boy in front of me, Connor. Wait, no, Cordon.

"Where do you live?" I whispered in his ears.

"Well, I live with 5 other male models in an apartment." he shrugged.

"Oh, I thought we could go there and spend some time together." I said.

"Um, we can go back to yours." he suggested and Noah's face flashed in front of my eyes. I don't know how he would react to having a stranger in the apartment.

Well, as I had already said a million times tonight, Who cares?

I told Tessa that I would be leaving with that guy. She winked at me and then continued dancing with that girl. I led him out to my car and as he walked in front of me, I took my time to ogle at his shaped ass. He was definitely hot; not Noah hot but hot nevertheless.

As I drove back to my apartment, his gaze stayed focused on me. "You are hot," he said and grazed his finger down my bare arm.

"I know, babe." I winked at him amd continued driving.

Once we reached the building, I walked in front while he followed me silently. Once we reached the apartment, I realised that I forgot my apartment keys.