Chapter No. 35

Sophia

His lips fell on mine, knocking the oxygen out of my lungs. Before I could comprehend what was happening, his tongue delved into my mouth and butterflies appeared in my stomach. All the sane thoughts left my mind and I returned the kiss with equal fervous.

He undid my hair clip and my brown locks fell out of the loose bun. While his fingers gripped the nape of my neck, our tongues fought for dominance and neither of us gave up.

His breathing was harsh and so was mine, his masculine cologne was filling my senses. I felt drunk on him, on his hands that were now holding my waist under the tank-top, his other hand that was resting on my neck, his lips that felt like petals against mine, and his tongue that was devouring my mouth as if he was starving and it was the first meal he got.

"Wait," I pulled apart for a moment to look into his eyes that were dilated with desire. "What happened with Emma?" I asked breathlessly.

"We broke up." he said and once again entered his tongue into my mouth. Throwing caution out of window, I cupped his face and increased the motion of my tongue against his.

My whole body was aching with desire. I guided his hands to my hips and he lifted me up, letting me wrap my legs around his waist. Holding me close to him, he walked towards his room without breaking the kiss. His tongue stripped every last shred of sanity I had, replacing it with sheer desire and yearning.

Once we entered his room, he pinned me against the wall and broke the kiss momentarily. "I have been dying to kiss you for months." he said and heat crept up my cheeks under his scrutiny.

I leaned towards him to kiss him again; a soft, gentle kiss this time which caused heat to pool between my legs. His lips then left my mouth and trailed a path down my neck, stopping at a particular spot. The rush of feeling urged to let out a small moan.

I don't know when we shifted to the bed or when he removed my clothes. All I knew was that his lips were doing wonders on my skin.

"Are you sure? Because I am." he whispered in my ears and I nodded breathlessly.

"Yes. Fuck yeah." I answered with half-closed eyes and let out a small frustrated moan when he kissed the valley between my breasts.

He raised his head and once again looked into my eyes. The blue in them was pushed to periphery by the dilated pupils and the sheer look of desire on his face was enough to cause sparks down there in my nether-regions.

While he looked around for protection, I assessed his beautiful body with a dry mouth. He was utter perfection, from his beautiful face to his amazing body. He looked ready to dominate me, to make me feel the best I have ever felt. And it won't be exaggeration to say that I was really looking forward to it.

Once he found what he was looking for, he straddled me once again and kissed me hard. He poured all the passion in that kiss, as if sucking my soul through my mouth so by the time he parted, I was trembling under him with need and embarrassingly, begging him to make love to me the whole night.

............

Noah

Like every other morning, I woke up earlier than Sophia but it was different this morning. This time, we were together in the bed, our legs tangled with each others and the sheets covering very little of our bodies.

Her soft, very naked body was glued to mine and Noah Jr. was fully aware of that so I covered her first and then wrapped my arms around her waist. She looked so relaxed while sleeping, her mouth half parted and a deep blush coating her cheeks.

The events of last night flashed my eyes and I smiled; the best night of my life indeed. She was a fire in bed and even the thought of last night was enough to make me hard.

"Wake up, Stone," I whispered in her ears and she shifted on the bed. To wake her up, I traced my finger along her navel and she stirred some more.

"Wake up, sleepyhead." I whispered again and she stretched her arms over her head, her eyes still closed.

"Let me sleep, Brown." she said and snuggled deeper to me. Her breast grazed against my pecs and I forced myself to think of dog's poop to stop Noah Jr. from getting alert.

"Wake up," I said again and she cursed me under her breath. Then she finally opened her eyes and stared at my face, probably remembering what happened last night.

Deep blush crawled up her neck and the corner of her lips lifted a little. "Good morning," she whispered, while staring at my lips.

"Good morning," I replied and extended my hand to cup her chin. Lifting her face, I brushed my lips against hers slowly, without deepening it because honestly, I was conscious of my morning breath. "How do you feel?" I asked.

"Amazing." she said and then added subtly. "Satisfied."

"Me too." I grinned.

"Do you want to do it again?" she asked.

"Maybe," I shrugged and gripped her butt.

"Great, then hop over so we can go back to being normal." she said and a frown appeared on my face.

"What?" I asked, expecting her to clarify what she meant by that.

"Well, there was this obvious sexual tension between us but now that it's out of way, we can be normal around each other." she cleared.

Disappointment filled my heart on realising that last night was just another hookup for her. "But I thought-" I began to say.

"What?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Um... I thought we could... We could be together," I said, running circles on her naked waist.

She bit her lips at that and looked away from my face. "I don't know, Noah." she sighed. "Honestly, the timing is really bad. We just got out of a relationship and you will be going away after two months. I don't think I'm ready for another heartbreak."

What she said was right. My mind accepted that but my heart didn't. The emptiness in my stomach returned and I sighed. "Are you sure you don't want to try?" I asked desperately.

She shook her head in no. "I don't think that would be a good idea."

Leaning towards her, I kissed her for probably the last time, committing her mouth and body to my memory. Her eager response told me that this decision was hurting her too.

"Well, then we should go back to being friends then." I smiled and pulled apart.

"So you don't want to have..."

"I do. But if I touch you again, I don't think I'll ever let you go." I said and she smiled at this. Moving closer to me, she kissed me briefly and then pulled apart, leaving me wanting for more.

"From this moment onwards, we won't talk about last night." she said against my lips.

"Deal." I said, staring into her seductive eyes.

"Deal." she added.

___________________________

How was this chapter? Writing lovemaking scenes is really embarrassing. So I try to write just one or two in every book of mine, just for the readers out there waiting for some smut.  :p