Chapter No. 43

Noah

"Sir, which one do you want to buy?" The girl showed me all three dresses that I have selected.

The first one was a two piece, the skirt piece made of gold and black color while the blouse plain black, the second one was a red strapless dress and the third one was blue bodycon dress. I assessed each dress one by one, with absolutely no idea which one to choose. For me, Sophia looks great in everything she wears but she was really picky about her outfits. If I choose the wrong one, she won't like it.

"Which one do you think is best?" I asked the sales lady.

She probably felt pity on my confused state so she decided to help me after all. "The black one is more suitable for a formal party, the blue one is more for a casual dinner and the red is probably fit for club or a night out." she said.

I assessed the black outfit carefully and imagined how gorgeous would she look in this. Besides, black is really her color and it would really compliment her creamy skin.

Buying that outfit, I made my way back to the apartment. Voices of objects falling could be heard from her room so I rushed inside and gasped as I watched her throwing her clothes on the floor.

"You should go without me. All these dresses are shit." she groaned angrily. "Not good enough for a rich people party."

"Wow, lucky you. I just happened to go to a mall coincidentally and bought an outfit, just in case." I grinned and passed her the bag.

"In case?" she raised her eyebrows. "In case you accidentally grow lady parts?"

"Ha ha, very funny." I said and motioned to her to open the bag. With her nose scrunched, she opened the bag and pulled out the skirt and blouse, her eyes widening in either horror or amazement.

I crossed my fingers and waited for her to say something.

"Wow," she whispered, still staring at it. "It's beautiful. But I can't take this. The fabric feels really expensive."

"Don't worry, consider it a gift in exchange of bearing me for four months." I said. The thought of leaving her makes everything depressing but I still pretended to be joking.

"Um... Well. That's true. I did bear you." she smirked in return. "Thank you so much, Brown. I really like it."

"Anything for you, milady," I winked and then walked out of her room to give her space to dress up.

..........

I have been ready for an hour now and Sophia has still not left her room. Knowing her, she won't come out until she looks perfect, not that I was complaining.

You could give that girl a sack and she would end up looking the hottest girl in a party.

Another fifteen minutes passed when she finally left her room.

"Thank God," I said and angled my neck to look at her. The moment my eyes fell on her, my heart started pounding harder in my chest at her beauty. She looked gorgeous, a sight for sore eyes. The two piece looked like one dress now and it hugged her figure perfectly, embracing each one of her delicious curve.

"Wow," I managed to say despite the ball of nerves in my throat.

She winked at me in return and walked towards the door, her thin waist and toned butt stirring a part of me.

Tearing my eyes away from her body, I walked beside her to the elevator.

The drive to Boss's house was quite long. His house was literally a mansion, which was understandable considering he was the owner of a multinational company.