News to tell

The rebels what? There couldn't be any the place is in peace! Then again the King could be lying, no he, yup he would. Staring at his face of pure guilt. That was alarming, I guess he's really telling the truth.
"Alright tell me about them." I need to know who are they, and what do they want.
"The rebels are in a group, they want to bring back the war." This was news, the gnome king then continued, "They have three bosses, and are attacking left and right!!!"

That's weird I never heard about this, the daily news never sayed nothing.
"But how come nobody's heard from them?"
The old king stepped down to the ground with heavy thumps. He began to tell me all about the "Refined Team" so called. They would secretly attack, nothing extra, nothing less. Meaning they were in hiding. So they attacked at night, in the shadows.

He was about to tell me who was in the alliance, but rose came in with my friends. Henry, Gilbert, Sunflower, and Chomper as they were all in a fighting stance, Henry was wearing his uniform I think. Oh god, they came to save me, Yes!!!!
"Hi guys!!!" I yelled waving my arms, trying to get there attention, this only caused the king to attack.
Gnomes were jumping left and right, the tension was high, and I was sadly in the middle of it. I went around trying to avoid the beams that were being shot from the gnomes. Before I knew it a mysterious leaf grabbed me from the portal, I was then taken.

"HEY I'M BEING TAKEN!!!" I yelled to the gang, they all stopped fighting and realised I was gone

Bright bold blue colors flashed before me, bold colors smacked onto my face.
This all happened so fast I couldn't process the situation I was in, now in a closed room I sat. There was nothing I could do, only for now, I am still in shock. The teal walls with magnificent designs, I'm in some type of palace.

Time to search, and find who brought me here.

But I didn't know someone was following me. A soft humble voice spoke from the shadows.
"Hmmm, this will be interesting..."