9

namjoon eventually pulled up outside of their college, looking at the building before he took out the keys.

"don't forget. stay the fuck away from me, bitch," yoongi warned cold heartedly before he climbed out of namjoon's car.

namjoon sighed and turned back to jeongguk who just sighed before signalling namjoon to park the car.

~~~

yoongi was staring daggers at everyone who he'd seen that day. even when he sat down at his table with his 'friends', he didn't even utter a word.

he was sat in english class, listening to the teacher mrs song ramble on about the difference between a metaphor and personification.

it wasn't like yoongi was paying attention, he didn't even know what she was talking about. he was too busy being tormented by his thoughts.

'oh god they're gonna tell more people'
'everyone's gonna see me for the freak i am'
''mingi's gonna disown me as his best friend'
'everyone's gonna hate me'
'i'll be a laughing stock'
'people might think i'm actually insane..'
'eomma's gonna find out~'

"Yoongi! Yoongi!" he heard, as he finally came back to reality to acknowledge the bony fingers being snapped in front of his face. He blinked once, twice until he finally noticed that everyone in the class was staring at him and starting to snicker.

"oh sorry, mrs song. your voice was just making me wanna escape reality so fucking bad i guess i dozed off," yoongi remarked with a sigh as he leaned back in his seat.

mrs song gasped at the boy's words, yet she knew full well that it was all for show and it was typical behaviour for her most misbehaving student.

she scoffed. "oh you don't wanna hear my voice? get out then," she replied calmly. yoongi shrugged and stood up, not sparing anyone a glance before he threw his backpack over his shoulder.

mrs song watched shamefully and in disgust as yoongi walked out of the classroom.

yoongi sighed and ran his fingers through his soft locks as he began roaming the corridors. was it really his fault that he was lost in thought? fuck no, it wasn't his fault, it was namjoon's.

yoongi growled at the thought of him, at the thought of how he exposed him twice. he was sick of him, he was sick of him acting so nice yet ruining everything the next day. he was sick of the constant fear of being found out that namjoon had caused.

yoongi was once again so caught up in his frustrating and tormenting thoughts that he didn't even notice the tall figure that was approaching him until he felt his face collide with its muscular chest.

he grunted as he was sent to the floor before he glanced up at the figure. "seokjin hyung?" he muttered as the older helped him to his feet. "sorry yoongi-ah, i was in a rush i didn't see you there," the latter smiled apologetically.

yoongi smiled back until his tormenting mind suggested something. "d-do you k-know?" yoongi mumbled, his eyes downcast as seokjin's eyebrow raised in confusion. he was about to ask the younger what he meant until he remembered the picture namjoon had sent him the previous night.

"oh... um... yes, i know. but i promise i'll keep it secret, i know how insecure you might feel right now but it's okay..." seokjin replied as he clutched yoongi's wrist lightly so that the younger wouldn't run away.

yoongi wanted to scream, how many more people knew his secret? he was beginning to get furious.

"who else knows?! y-you?! jungcock!? who else?! who else did that dickhead tell?!" yoongi exclaimed as he stared seokjin in the eye, his own dark orbs beginning to sparkle with angry, fearful tears.