Chapter 5 - Milly

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls. ~ George Carlin

~Milly's POV~

19:50
"Men. Attack!" He shouted, springing everybody here to life. People were shifting into wolves and charging at each other. All the wolves that I had surround them came charging through as well. A group of five wolves, including Danny, made a beeline straight for Alcide. I howled at the top of my lungs, putting all my strength into it. I felt this force leave me and travel through to all the pack members, giving them some more strength. My dad glared at me, challenging me with his eyes. I crouched down and let out a growl.

"You will be coming with me!" He shouted, stalking closer to me.

"Fat chance old man!" I charged towards him, jumping up in the air whilst taking my Sai's out from the back of my leggings. I swiped one near his face but he rolled away, dodging it. He tried to grab my wrist but I lent backwards, kicking my leg up in the air to get him in the face but he dodged that too. I'm almost surprised at his agility considering how large he is. We backed away from each other, staring each other down. I span the Sai's around my fingers, crouching down. I threw a Sai at him but he missed it at the last second and smirked at me. I felt like he was playing a game with me. Something was telling me he was a lot stronger than what he was letting me currently believe. Now I was currently down a weapon which ticked me off. I needed to be more careful when fighting against him. I had all my senses and the pack link shut off so I could focus all my energy on taking him down but that was proving to be harder than I originally thought.

"What are you waiting for dear daughter of mine?" He asked, cocking his head at me.

"I am not your daughter!" I growled at him. I darted over to him, jumping in the air to roundhouse kick him in the face. He grabbed me midair, throwing me away as if I weighed nothing. I rolled on the ground, landing on my feet. I peered up at him. I could feel my teeth and claws itching to get longer and tear into him. I ran over to him again, throwing my Sai up in the air directly above us. I saw his eyebrow twitch in question as it looked like I just threw it away. When I reached him, I used his body to climb up onto his shoulders. I reached my hand up to the sky, caught the Sai midair and stabbed it into his left shoulder. Damn, not close enough to his heart. He howled in pain, rolling his body forward to shake me off. I rolled away from him, standing up and turning to face him. He growled as he ripped the Sai out and threw it on the floor away from us.

"You bitch." He hissed in pain.

"Like father like daughter I suppose." I smirked at him. He was bleeding quite a bit but the blood was slowly stopping so I knew he had already started healing. He rolled his shoulders before charging at me this time. Finally, I grew my teeth and claws, enjoying the feel of them elongate. We met midair both growling at each other. I swiped at his face but he dodged it. We landed with a loud thud, then sprang away from each other. We circled each other, both growling trying to gain dominance over the other. We charged at each other again, throwing kicks and punches at each other. It was like a choreographed dance, neither one of us getting a hit on the other. He was twice my size and wrapped in muscle but I knew that still wouldn't matter against me. He did seem to be quicker and more powerful than anyone else I've ever fought though. We continued this dance for a while, both of us clearly getting frustrated that neither of us was getting the upper hand. No other rogues attacked me though, so I'm guessing he told them not to hurt me.

"It's nice to see how strong you've gotten." He said, both of us starting to pant slightly.

"Yeah, no thanks to you."

"Don't be like that, it's all thanks to me." He said, with a slight sneer.

"How so?" I spat.