Rules

Lauren's POV

This girl seems perfect for what we have in mind. With a little bit of training that is. She seems so fragile and innocent. The look on her face when she found out who we were was amusing. "Now what to do with you" I say pretending to think, "We could just kill you now and not be bothered", she curls up more at that. "Or we could sell you off and who knows what would happen to you", my wife chuckles at me, "Babe get on with it", she says.

I smile "The thing is with such a cutie like yourself I'm sure you wouldn't last with whatever slob of a man we sell you to, so what else could we do?", I pause to just admire her expression right now. "Please I don't want either of those", she quietly pleads. I smirk, "There is one more option I have in mind", I wait for her response.

"Please I don't want to be sold off and I don't want to die either. I actually didn't see anything I just bumped into one of your men and they took me. No one's gonna believe me anyway if I say I got away from the Cuban Mafia they'd think I'm crazy, please", she was trying to hold back her tears. At least she knows they won't help. My wife speaks up.

"You understand we can't take that chance right? Besides we won't kill you, not now anyway and I think both me and my wife don't want to sell you either", I stand up and kneel in front of her. "Clearly little one we want to keep you, so you'll be staying with us from now on", she looks up at me with a scared expression.

Sapphire's POV

"What do you want with me?", I say getting more scared by the second, "We'll discuss that tomorrow it's very late so why don't we all go to bed." She picks me up surprisingly very easily. I may only be 5ft tall but I still shouldn't be that light. I struggle until I felt her smack my leg. So I let her hold me on her hip. "Our room is right in front of this one. It was a guest room but it'll be yours from now on." They take me inside and she lays me on the bed.

"Get comfortable we'll see you in the morning", they say goodnight and after I hear the door being locked I'm left to my own thoughts. I am so fucked. I'm in fucking Cuba no one's gonna be able to find me. Even if they did what are they gonna do against the fucking Mafia. I lay in the bed and look around. The situation could've been worse, I actually get to sleep in a nice bed and room but still, there goes my life, unless somehow I can find my way out of here. I eventually toss that idea out and just cry myself to sleep.

The next morning

I'm woken by someone shaking me. "I'll get up later, I hate Ms. Leslie's class", I hear chuckles and I quickly realise where I am. I got up quickly and say sorry. "That's quite alright, now should we have breakfast first or do we discuss a few things?" Camila says, I just shrug my shoulders. "I think we can do both, we'll leave and get our breakfast while you take your time to wake yourself up", they get up and leave, locking the door again.

I can't believe this is actually real. I get up and look outside, the place is huge and this room is quite high up. I see a lot of people moving around, escape seems more and more impossible. Soon they return with a plate of bacon and eggs. "Come eat", I sit down and start eating, if they were gonna kill me they would've done it last night.

"Now after talking through it with my wife we've decided on what we want to do with you", Lauren says, I sigh but don't reply. "Thing is little one me and my wife are into BDSM but a specific subcategory of it"

I see where this is going and I don't like it. Camila speaks up, "I'm sure you understand your position here, you don't really have a choice", she comes closer. "Don't worry, we're not talking about bondage and sexual stuff, I mean if you have a look at my wife, clearly my sexual needs are very much met", Lauren speaks next and Camila blushes. Then what do they want?

I give her a half puzzled half terrified look. "Do you know what MDLG is?", I nod, littles have become a common thing nowadays. There's even Little's malls. "That's good so we don't need to explain. We've wanted to try it for awhile but haven't found anyone to try it with, well not until now". Camila kneels in front of me, "Do you understand all of that?", my tears were welling up again and I just couldn't form any words.

"Aww sweet thing, it won't all be bad, as long as you behave and do as we say things will be easier and you'll get used to it here", she rubs my arm but does nothing to soothe me. "Now we are going to go through some rules so pay attention", Lauren says. "Our dynamic most of the time will be MDLG unless we say otherwise"

"Here are the rules:
1) You are to only refer to us as Mommy or Momma at all times unless we say otherwise.

2) You are to obey our every command no matter what or where we are and you are to listen to anyone who we leave in charge of you.

3) You will respect us and the Mafia members.

4) I'm sure you know already, don't bother trying to escape or informing anyone of your situation. You won't get away and this will result in absolute severe punishment.

5) You are not allowed to touch yourself. Little one's don't do that.

6) You will be wearing a diaper so you are using it and we'll change you

7) Bedtime is at 9pm and you'll be taking naps whenever we feel you need it.

8) Playtime is whenever we say it is, not when you say.

9) No cursing.

10) You belong to us now and you are not to forget that.

"We will be adding any rules we feel like and punish you whoever we see fit. As for rewards you'll get them if we feel like you deserve them, do you understand all of the rules?", Lauren finishes speaking and they look at me waiting for my answer. I just nod wanting this all to be over.