Vacation

Sapphire's POV

I see Lauren and Camila having a moment together. I don't feel little right now so maybe I should give them some space. I wanna explore the area outside of headspace but I don't know if they'll let me. Just a few minutes should be fine they probably won't notice.

I see them cuddling on the coach. I know they usually end up falling asleep when they're like this. I carefully tip toe my way to the front door and get out without them noticing. Feeling the fresh breeze in my face feels amazing. I've been in my headspace for quite awhile now. It kinda feels weird to be on my own.

I walk around the property for a bit, admiring the view. I sit down on the side of the cliff and look out at the sun set. My life's change drastically in just a little over a month but I like it. No more worries or work, I get to know what it feels like to have family again and parents who love and care for you. I got used to the babying and I find comfort in it actually, like I'm their actual baby.

I enjoy it here, though I do miss being an adult sometimes. Just the freedom to do what you want and go wherever you want, not having to ask permission for everything. I don't know if I'd choose to stay here or go back. I sigh heavily, it's not like I have a choice though.

As I lay down I notice it getting darker. Shoot I stayed out longer than I thought. I rush back to the house and sneak my way back in. I let out a breathe of relief when I see they're still cuddling on the couch. I walk towards them and sit next to them. Momma holds me close.

"Hey princess, did you enjoy your walk?", she asks. I look her surprised. "You knew?", she nods. "Of course, you do remember you have a tracker in your bracelet. It sent us a notification as soon as you left the door. We waited a little to see if you ran off but when we saw you stayed around the perimeter, we decided to let you have some time to yourself. Besides the property is well guarded and there's plenty of security cameras so we knew you'd be safe".

I just nod and cuddle. "Next time though baby girl, I want you to tell us first if you're gonna go around out of your headspace. I freaked a little when we we're notified you left. It'll just give me peace of mind, okay", Mommy says and I nod again, too tired to answer. Mommy takes me from Momma and we cuddle together for awhile.

A few hours later.

"Momma don't!!", I squeal as Momma picks me up tickling me. "What was that baby? I couldn't hear you", she continues to tickle me. "Momma pease I'm gonna pee pee". Mommy laughs, "Okay that's enough Laur she's gonna end up needing her inhaler if you keep going", Momma stops and holds me on her hip.

"Alright alright, how about we do something more fun princess?", I nod quickly. "What we do Momma?". "Just wait mi princessa. Mommy and Momma are taking you somewhere fun". I scream in excitement. "Inside voices baby girl, come on let's get you ready", Mommy takes me and brings me to my room.

She changes my diaper and puts me into a white Minnie mouse shirt and pink shorts. "Where we going Mommy?", she smiles at me. "Not telling babygirl", she boops my nose when I pout. She takes me to their room where I see Momma getting changed. Mommy places me on the bed and gets herself changed too.

Watching them getting changed I start to feel tingly down there. I move around a little not wanting to give away what I'm thinking. How are they so beautiful? They're hips move so perfectly as they put on their clothes and their shirts show off their breasts nicely. Stop it, I shouldn't be having these thoughts, stop it now.

After what felt like forever they finally finished. "Alright princess let's go", Momma says picking me up. Momma straps me into my car seat and Mommy brings my diaper bag. "Momma where we going?", she chuckles. "Do you want a hint baby?", I nod quickly. "It's somewhere super fun", she says sticking her tongue out.

I do the same, "That not fair Momma, you said that earlier", "No I said fun earlier, this time I said super fun", I pout. She laughs again, "Patience princess, I swear you're just like your Mommy", she looks over and Mommy just shrugs. "What can I say she's a Mommy's girl", Mommy says smirking.

"Nope, Momma's girl. Right princess?", oh no not this question. I close my eyes pretending to sleep. Mommy laughs, "See? she can't answer you cause she loves Mommy more", they continue on go back and forth about it. I'm supposed to be the baby here?

"Princess we're here. No need to keep your eyes shut anymore", I slowly open my eyes and we're in a private car park. "Where are we?", Mommy points. "Look over there babygirl", I look over to where she's pointing, "DISNEYLAND!!", I hop up and down in my seat and try to unbuckle myself but the thing has a thumb print.

"Momma!!!", I whine. Momma quickly goes to my side and takes me out. She places me down and I start running. "Sapphire get back here now!!", I hear Momma scream. "I told you already you can't run off like that. I know you're excited but one more time and we'll be putting you on a leash", I nod and Mommy grabs my hand.

"Now we can have fun but stay close okay", we walk in, Mommy holding my hand and Momma pushing the stroller. We get to the gate and Momma passes the stroller to a woman. "This is Maddie, she's just coming with us to take care of our stuff. That way we can concentrate on our princess", Momma says and kisses my cheek.