Caught

Sapphire's POV

Oh for fucks sake you couldn't have let me feel free for at least 10 minutes. I turn around to see who caught me and of course it had to be Aiden. "Hmm the little princess is trying to run away, oh no no no when the bosses find out you probably won't be so pretty anymore once they're done with you." I ignore him and run for it, I've already been seen I might as well try. I don't make it that far before he reaches me.

He tackles me down and pins me to the ground. "You are pretty though. How about this I take you back to the bosses room and they'll never find out about your little escape attempt. You can keep your pretty little face and won't have to get hurt. Of course if your willing to suck me off right now."

"You're disgusting", he chuckles. "I could just alert everyone right now and the bosses would punish you quite hard", I get scared again but not because of Lauren and Camila. But because his face right now was just scarring. I whimper as he tries to kiss me and I try to scream. It doesn't matter if they punish me I need them right now. Please Lauren, Camila help me. I scream but he covers my mouth.

He unzips the onesie and shoves his hand down my diaper. I'm crying trying to shove him off me but I can't. He sits on top of me as he tries to unzip his bottoms. He keeps his filthy hand on my mouth as he does. His gets his dick out and I start panicking even more. Before he could do anything I heard a gunshot and he falls to the ground. I get up and see his head had been shot straight through. 

I looked around to see Lauren standing there with a gun in her hand and Camila running towards me. She bends down and picks me up checking to see if I've been hurt in anyway. When she sees nothings wrong she sighs in relief. "I'm so glad he wasn't able to do anything to you", she hugs me again and I hear Lauren walk towards us. "Is she okay?", she asks Camila who just nods.

Lauren looks towards me with a cold stare. "You are in so much shit!!  You don't understand how pissed off I am right now. Waking up to find you missing and your bracelet left on the floor, I was livid and then I come outside to see him on top of you like that, with your clothes wide open and his fucking dick out. I was going insane and shot him without a second thought!!", I kept silent not wanting to piss her off more.

"Babe I'm just as pissed off as you are right now but she nearly got raped and witnessed someone die in front of her, she's been through enough tonight. We'll deal with this in the morning." Camila says managing to calm down Lauren's rage. "Fine but just remember you are getting severely punished for this tomorrow." She turns and leaves.

Camila holds my face in her hands and looks at me with eyes that look like they've been crying hard. She looks so hurt as she fixes my clothes, picks me up and brings me back inside. She puts me into the crib and attaches the bracelet back on. They both go to sleep without saying another word. I don't know why I'm feeling so guilty right now. I just wanted my freedom. They're the ones keeping me here so why do I feel so guilty.

I try to go back sleep but I keep tossing and turning, and the more I think the more I feel like crying. "Sapphire go to sleep", Lauren says. I stay still for awhile but begin moving around again, I just can't get comfortable. I keep thinking about what just happened and I start crying again. "Sapphire I'm not saying it again go to sleep", Lauren says more annoyed.

My emotions become too much for me to handle and I start balling my eyes out and cry for real, "I can't Momma!!" I'm crying so hard right now and all I want is some comfort. I soon felt arms go around me and pick me up out of the crib. I hear Lauren shush me as she sways back and forth rubbing my back. "Shhhh there's no need for this, that man is gone now, he can't hurt you, no one will harm you. We won't let them", I cry for a little longer but eventually I calm down after a few minutes off her swaying and rubbing my back.

"How about you sleep next to us tonight little one", Camila says lifting the blanket to let me in and Lauren sets me on the bed. I crawl towards her and she pulls me into her embrace. "It was so scary Mommy", she shushes me as well and rubs my back. "I know baby but he's gone, Momma got rid of him, we're here to keep nasty things like that man away from our baby. There's no need for these tears."

My sobs begin to settle down to hiccups. Camila once again positions me on her lap like an infant and brings a bottle of milk to my lips. This time I accept it straight away. The milk was soothing and this time she sang.
She starts to sing "like I'm gonna lose you", I love her voice it's beautiful. Once the chorus starts Lauren joins in and her voice is also very beautiful.

They sang together in perfect harmony it was like two goddesses we're singing to me. For me. As they sang their gaze remained on me. Their focus was entirely on me and mine was on them. I could see nothing but love and adoration in their eyes and in that moment, that's all I had in mine.