Oh Boy

Sapphire's POV

Ugh, I'm so tired from last night. I cannot believe we just did that here. "Princess, you sure you're okay to go around today?", Momma asks. I'm slumped in Mommy's arms right now not wanting to move. "I'm okay, just tired", I say quietly. "She'll have to wake up eventually but I guess we're gonna need to leave her in the stroller for a bit", Mommy says.

Mommy dressed me in a blue and white striped shirt and Stitch overalls. "Come on babygirl, let's get breakfast". We get breakfast and meet with Maddie before going around the Disney park again. We haven't gone on any rides since I'm still in the stroller.

"Momma's getting a little tired princess. There's a nice playground over there. You wanna go?", I nod. Momma pushes the stroller and they sit by the bench. After unbuckling me she let's me go play. I play by myself for awhile until I notice someone left a toy truck by the fence.

I pick up the truck but another little stops me. "That's my truck", he says. "So why is it here?", I ask. "I forgot it, but it's my truck", the boy doesn't look like he's lying, plus he looks kinda nervous. "Okay here, it's not mine anyway", I say giving it to him. He takes it with a wide smile.

"Thank you, I'm Toby. What's your name", he says. "I'm Sapphy", I reply. "You're pretty", he says shyly. I blush not knowing what to say. "Hey I saw something cool over there, you wanna see?", He says pointing by the fountain. I nod and he takes my hand. We leave the play area and he takes me to the fountain. I look inside and see Disney characters that look like they're made of diamond.

"Cool!! There's Nemo and Flounder", I say. I play with Toby for awhile with his other toy cars before I hear my name. "Sapphire!!", I hear Maddie coming close. "There you are, we were freaking out. You can't just walk off like that", she says picking me up. I say goodbye to Toby before she takes me back.

Once we're in sight, Mommy yanks me into her arms. "Sapphire Cabello-Jauregui!! I thought you knew better than to wander off like that. We may have a tracker on you but that doesn't stop us from thinking the worst. You could easily be taken", Momma says sternly.

"Sowwy Momma", she shakes her head. "We're gonna have to modify your stroller. Early bedtime tonight and your spending 20 minutes in the corner when we get back to the hotel. Don't do this again. I mean it Sapphire". "Yes Momma".

Time skip - leaving Disney

"Come on babygirl, let's not waste the day away", Mommy says trying to get me up. I whine not wanting to move. "We're being extremely little this morning. Alright Mommy will take care of it". She changes my diaper and dresses me up while I'm still limp in her arms.

"Princess stop giving your Mommy trouble and get up please. Otherwise you can stay in the hotel with Maddie while your Mommy and I go home", Momma says coming out from the bathroom. I whine again, "Noooo", I open my eyes but my head is still leaned on Mommy's shoulder.

"Up we get baby", she says standing me up. "Hmm Nooo", I try to get Mommy to pick me up again but she won't. I walk towards Momma and try her. "Momma. Need help. Uppy, p'ease Momma", I look up at her and she gives in. Lifting me up onto her hip, she sighs, "Our baby's being quite lazy today".

"Yeah, yet we still spoil her", Mommy says. "But look at that face, my princess is just too precious", Momma may seem like the more intimating one but Mommy's more immune to my puppy dog eyes. Momma's really a big softie. I lean my head on her shoulder and suck on my paci.

We hear a knock on the door. "Must be Maddie", Mommy opens the door and Maddie's there with flowers and a teddy bear. "Umm what's this for?", Mommy asks. "Well I found them at the door. Apparently they're for Sapphy", she replies. Me?? "What, who's it from?", Momma gives me to Mommy and takes the gift.

"Says it's from Toby and that he wants to see you again before we go", my eyes widen. "Princess who's Toby?", Momma asks. "Uh he's a boy, I met", I say timidly. "Huh!! a boy since when?", Momma says. "Where did you meet him baby?", Mommy asks.

"Ohh is it that little boy you were with when I found you by the fountain?", Maddie asks and I nod. "Well it doesn't say anything else in the note so we're just gonna have to forget about him. Come on princess, let Momma get you all ready for the day", she says taking me again from Mommy.

Mommy smirks knowingly and puts the gifts away. "Can I have the bear Momma?", she hesitates. "Uh well, you have other bears that are nicer or we could buy you another one before we leave", she says. "Babe seriously, it's a bear let her have it. Here you go babygirl, Momma's just being childish", Mommy gives me the bear.

"I am not and we should still buy her a new one before we leave. Wouldn't you like that princess?". I laugh but why not? "Yes p'ease Momma". Mommy sighs, "Right quick question Lo, is this how you're going to react with every boy or just this one?".

"Everyone that thinks they can have my baby. That little boy just happens to be the first, better yet the last", Momma replies. "She needs friends too you know", Mommy says. "Yes friends. Just friends and I don't think that little boy knows that". I let Momma have her little rant as I have a closer look at the bear. The tag has a note on it too.

"I'll be waiting outside", it says. Ooohh Momma's not gonna be happy. I hide the note so she doesn't see. Momma continues to ramble about how I'm their baby and theirs only as she's changing me. I'm dressed into a white dress and leggings. "Okay princess let's go", we let the staff take our stuff and we exit the hotel.