Punishment

Lauren's POV

I wake up this morning to see my beautiful wife cuddling with our baby in between us. Last night was bitter sweet. I was pissed off when I saw she tried to run away but when I saw Aiden on top of her like that, I lost my mind. We may have only had her recently, but we've been waiting for a long time. It's nearly been 3 years since we started looking for the right girl. Been through many and none were right for us.

The moment Camila and I laid our eyes on her, we knew she'd be perfect. The one we were waiting for and she was just handed to us. We weren't about to let her go, ever. Last night showed us that she was the one we were looking for. Other than Camila, I've never been so protective over someone. Not any of the other littles and subs have made me act like this. Her crying out Momma made my heart swell with joy but also pain that my baby was hurt so badly.

Looking down now at my wife with her arms firmly around Sapphy as she sleeps, shows that it's the same for her. She immediately burst into tears when she saw the empty crib and the bracelet on the floor last night. I can't let something like this happen again. I fixed myself up, headed to my office and called Marcus. Once Marcus came in, I wasted no time and went straight to the point.

"Aiden's dead, I shot him last night, I need you to prepare a funeral", he looked at me bewildered. "What happened?". "Sapphire attempted to escape last night, Aiden found her but instead bringing her in, he tried to rape her. I came outside to see him on top of her exposed body and his fucking dick out. I shot him, he's lucky I didn't decide to slowly torture him before ending his life." Marcus sighs but doesn't say a word.

"Even still, he was a member and deserves a proper funeral so you're gonna arrange that. Also I need you to remind everyone that I'm being serious about anyone harming Sapphire, I'm sure this is enough to prove that but I'd rather not have a repeat of this", he nods, "Of course, is there anything else?". "Yes I need to double the guards at night but I'll handle that, you have enough to deal with right now." Marcus leaves and I collapse in my chair.

I did not want Sapphire's first experiences here to include a murder and a near rape. I sigh and contemplate. I want to take Camila and Sapphy out soon, just the 3 of us but I still need to punish Sapphire for last night. I don't feel like going too harsh on her but it needs to be done. Half an hour later of me just sitting here, my wife walks in with a half asleep baby in her arms. The sight is enough to make me smile.

"Morning babe", she says and we kiss. "Morning, how is she?", I take her into my arms and she stirs a bit before falling back to sleep. "Too tired to do anything, I think we should leave her be for awhile, but I don't want her outta my sight." I nod in understanding. I sit down with Sapphy resting on my chest and told her what I told Marcus. We talked for a little while longer before I realise something. "Babe has Sapphire used her diaper at all?".

Camila gives me a look of shock and concern. "She's been here over 2 days and hasn't gone once!!". I look down at my little girl, I can't believe we didn't notice. I shake her awake needing to fix this as soon as possible. "Sapphy, princess wake up please." She stirs awake and starts rubbing her eyes. When the events from last night come back to her she stiffened.

"I...um..I......I'm sorry, p-please don't hurt me", she says with tears coming to her eyes. My poor princess. "Baby we will never hurt you just to cause you pain. Yes we need to punish you but we will never do it cause we want to hurt you. I know I said you would be severely punished but as this is your first time and what happened last night was quite traumatizing. I've decided you've been punished enough and I will give you a soft punishment today. However next time we will not be lenient no matter what happens, understand baby?"

I get a nod and continue speaking, "Good now more importantly, princess have you been holding it in this entire time? You haven't needed a diaper change and we don't want you getting sick, so tell me the truth baby". She tensed again, "I peed on the ground when he ra...was on top of me last night", she says looking down.

I sigh, "So before that you've been holding it in, what about no.2?", she nods and doesn't continue talking. "Princess you can't keep holding it in, your stomach is going to get very sore soon if you don't let go. Your Mommy and I don't want that so it's either you go on your own, or we're going to help you." Her eyes widen and she shakes her head.

I hand her over to Camila while I get the tube. I'm not actually going to, it's just to give her a little scare. Once she sees the tube and enema in my hands, she freaks out. "No!!! please Momma I'll go on my own, please don't!!" She squirms while Camila holds her. I stop walking towards them and put the things down, she relaxes a little.

"P-please I'll go on my own but c-can I please do it without you watching me?", I nod and go back to my desk while Camila puts her down on the seat and joins me. A few minutes later we hear Sapphire crying and we know she let go. I get up to change her.

I pick her up and rub her back, "It's okay mi princessa, we're proud you decided to go on your own. It's okay, shhh little girls are supposed to let their mommies take of everything for them. You'll get used to it soon." She continues to cry as I take her up to our room with Camila following behind, and change her.

"While we're here baby, I think it's best that we get your punishment over with, that way we can spend the rest of the day with no tears. Now since we're going easy on you today, we will let you keep the diaper on but you still be getting 50 spanks from each of us", I see the fear in her eyes when I say that.

My wife speaks next, "You broke a very serious rule last night babygirl. We need you to understand that this rule will result in severe punishment. 100 spanks with your diaper still on, is light, compared to what will happen if you try to leave again. We really don't want to do this baby but, we'd rather this than loose you."

I lay Sapphy across my lap as the most torturous 5 minutes of my life began. Every time Sapphire screamed out I nearly ended the punishment, but I had to continue. By the time my spanks were over Sapphy was in bits crying. Camila takes my place and I can see the anguish in my wife's eyes as Sapphy begs her Mommy to stop. Finally the punishment is over and I can comfort my baby.