Baby's First

Sapphire's POV

Smut warning

"Yes Momma", I say and the towel gets taken off me. I yelp and Momma shushes me. "I want to hear you baby, but not too loud. We don't want anyone else hearing our sweet girl's moans", Momma says continuing to kiss my neck and play with my nipples. Suddenly I feel Mommy blow on my clit making me jump. I hear Mommy chuckle, "You want this badly don't you little girl?", she asks. I nod, not being capable to form words.

"Aww my baby's too little to speak, my bad. Mommy forgets how much her little one needs to be taken care of. Don't worry baby, Mommy and Momma will take extra good care of you tonight". Momma pulls me further onto the bed, giving Mommy space.

"Now little one, if this gets too much for you we can still stop. If you're uncomfortable with any at all just tell us okay? We'll use the traffic light system as your safe word today", Mommy says while moving her hands up and down my thighs. Momma continues to kiss me while I'm still on her lap.

I just moan as they play with me. Momma moves her hands further down to tease my inner thighs as Mommy takes her place at my nipples. She twirls them, flicks them and then pinches them making me squeal. The more she plays with them, the more I want hers. I reach up to play with Mommy's breasts.

She whispers in my ear. "Do you want these babygirl?" I quickly nod. Mommy lifts her shirt and removes her bra. She brings them closer to me and I take her nipple in my mouth. Mommy moans, "Hmm, seems we have a breastfeeder Laur. I'll keep that in mind". Mommy goes back to playing with my nipples.

Momma chuckles and comes out from beneath me. She trails her tongue down my body then my belly button. I gasp around Mommy's nipple. "Keep going princess, Mommy has a second nipple that needs attention", Momma says then moves further down. I move to Mommy's other breast and Mommy moans.

Momma licks so close to my hot core that it makes me tremble. She's avoiding my most sensitive part. "Tell us little one, what exactly do want Mommy and Momma to do?" I can't exactly think straight when Momma's tongue is making my mind melt.

"No answer? Guess that means you want nothing then. We'll just have to keep playing until we know exactly what our baby wants", Momma moves away from my aching clit and I realize Momma wants me to ask for it. I feel to embarrassed to do it and I let out a whine. This makes Mommy take her breast away.

She leans close to my ear again, "Whiney baby's don't get treats". Mommy and Momma sit up and start making out with each other. They left my pussy throbbing and my body aching for more. I don't say anything, refusing to ask them for it.

Mommy and Momma's hands go down to each other's pussies. They shove their fingers inside of each other while still making out. Their eyes are closed so they can't see how much I'm squirming. But I'm sure they can feel it.

Their moans become more frequent. The sight of them just makes my already drenched pussy go crazy. I slowly bring my hand down there but Momma notices. "Don't you dare touch that Sapphy", she says still not looking at me. I reluctantly take my hand away.

Mommy and Momma's hands move faster. It was getting harder and harder not to touch. I close my eyes thinking it will help but the loss of my sight increased my focus on their moans and my sore pussy.

I open my eyes again, only to see their eyes full of lust staring deep into mine. My breathing hitches. I'm still embarrassed to ask but watching them play with each other while my pussy is screaming for release is just torturous.

"Momma, Mommy", I quietly say. "Yes baby?", Mommy asks. "What is it you need princess?" Momma says. I release a breath that I've been holding. "I need Mommy and Momma to make me feel good", I whisper. "Where babygirl? Also, manners baby". I gulp, "I need to feel good in my pussy. Can you please help me Mommy, Momma?".

They smile and move closer to me. Momma starts to rub my pussy and Mommy sucks on my nipple. I gasp and grind on Momma's hand. They keep going until I start panting. Momma stops rubbing and sticks a finger inside. "Ooh princess, you're tight. You've never put anything in have you?", I shake my head. "I've played before but I've never put anything in", I say in between breaths.

"That's good, so we get to be the ones to stretch it", Momma moves her hand faster and Mommy switches to sucking on my clit. I can feel my orgasm finally coming. "Cum for us baby, we know you're close. Let it go my love". My back arches as my orgasm hits me. I do my best to keep quiet but I still groan. I'm reduced to panting and I can barley move.

End of Smut

"You did well babygirl. Remember no matter what it is, you need to tell Mommy and Momma if there's something you need or want", Mommy says. "Now princess, just relax and let us take care of you", Momma says.

I'm laid in between them and Mommy pets my hair. "Let's get some sleep, we have plenty to do tomorrow", Momma says. Mommy's eyes widen and Momma asks what's wrong. "Oh fuck, I just realized. Where are we again Laur?", Mommy says. I'm confused, did she forget where in......OMG. If Aunt Ally found out about this.

We are so going to hell.