Fun time

Lauren's POV

I was just on the phone arranging the renovations to Sapphire's room that we'll be turning into her nursery, my wife walks in but without our baby. "Where's Sapphire?", I ask. "Ally and Normani were basically glued to her, she's with them right now, I told them to bring her back in an hour or if she needs a change." I simply nod.

"Okay well the preparations for the party are going well, her nursery should be done tomorrow night and Marcus has got some things for her upstairs", Camila locks the door before sitting on my lap, "That's great babe..... So do you want to finish what we were doing before Sapphire got here?" She says as she massages my breast.

SMUT Warning

I didn't answer and just smashed our lips together. Camila starts grinding down on my leg as I move to unbutton her shirt. Once her shirt was open, I ripped off her bra exposing her plump breasts. I play with them and suck on her nipples as she continues to grind on me. I slip my hand into her wet panties and tease her a little. Rubbing circles on her entrance but not touching her clit.

She moans, "Hmm babe don't tease me", I stick my finger fully into her only to take it right back out. "Babe", she whines and I chuckle. "Get on the coach baby", she gets on the couch and removes her panties completely. I do the same and take off my shirt as well. I climb on top of her, kissing her as I shove my knee in between her soft thighs.

I pinch her nipples and twist them earning sweet moans from my wife. I start to slowly make my way down to her gushing center. Leaving a trail behind with my tongue. I blow on her clit making her shiver and beg for me to hurry up. I giggle at her, "You're getting impatient babe, that's not good we have a baby to take care of now. You need to learn patience." I move away from her glistening folds and gently hover my fingers over her thighs barely touching them making her buck her hips.

"Babe please I need release" I shush her, "Patience babe, do me first and we can finish together". I lay back to let her do what she wants with me. She straddles my stomach letting me feel just how wet I've made her. She moves her hips up and down while teasing my wet cunt. She turns around still riding me but then slowly licks up and down my thighs while I get a great view of her ass.

When I start moaning desperately she lifts her hips up and moves so that her core was right above my face. I shove to fingers inside of her as my tongue swirls around her clit. She gasps initially but then proceeds to do the same to me. I pound harder and faster into her and she does the same, our moans and whimpers beginning to louder as our arousal got more intense.

"Baby I'm so close", I say. " Me too", we both slam our fingers into each other faster and faster until we both screamed. We helped each other ride out our orgasms until she collapsed on me. We lay like that for a few minutes

"Baby you're practically passed out, yet your still dripping wet." She laughs, "Well do you realize just how hot you are and how good you are at making me cum? though I ain't the only one, you're still making a puddle on the couch." I chuckle and she gets to kiss me again and again and again all over.

End of smut

Camila's POV

I don't know how many times I've climaxed but that was fucking amazing as usual, but now I've noticed the time and it's been nearly two hours since I've left Sapphire with the girls. I got up to clean myself off, "babe what's the hurry?", Lauren says barely. "I told the girls to bring Sapphire here nearly two hours ago so I'm gonna go find her", she gets and kisses me one more time, "Alright I'll see you both at the party later". Once I make myself decent I leave to find Sapphire.

I doubt they're still in the training hall so I went to the next most likely place, the kitchen. I walked down the hall and could hear the loud laughter and complaints going around the kitchen. "DINAH, NORMANI I swear I will make you clean the rest of the mansion too if this kitchen gets any worse!!!", I hear Ally scream.

I brace myself for what I'm about to see. I open the door of the kitchen and see that there's flour and eggs everywhere, Dinah had an egg in hand and was about to throw, and everyone was a mess. "What in heaven's name is going on in here?", I say looking at everyone. "Making cookies", Dinah says confidently.

I hear Sapphire's laugh in the corner, I see her with a head full of flour. "We WERE making cookies until you and Normani decided to act more childish than the actual little, I tried Mila but even I can't control these animals, Sapphy on the other hand was a complete angel the entire time", Ally said. Sapphy huh? I like that nickname. I go and pick up my flour covered baby, "You need a bath, thanks Als but why didn't you bring her back an hour ago?"

"I did, but we could hear things that she does not need to see", my mouth formed an O and I just blushed, looking at Sapphire she was also blushing. "Well.....thanks again Als, oh and you two clean this up seriously if I knew you two were littles I would've arranged something." I leave the kitchen and it seems like they resumed their chaos. I sigh and look at Sapphire, "This is going to be difficult to get out, don't start behaving like those two"

We get to the bathroom and I start running the bath. I go to undress her but she backs away. "Sapphy come on I'm just giving you a bath", she hesitates. "Can I just do it myself". "I've seen it already when I was changing you earlier, besides you are gonna need to get used to me and Lauren seeing you naked, I promise I'll try make this quick for your first time"

After a few seconds she slowly makes her way towards me. I undress her quickly and she covers herself. I'll let it slide this time. I help her into the bath and start washing her. It took awhile but I got her hair cleaned out and started scrubbing the rest of her body. "Here I'll let you clean down there by yourself this one time, but make sure you do it properly." She takes the loofah from me and cleans herself. Once she was done I take her out and dry her off.

I put her into another diaper and a red hello kitty dress, that Marcus and some others brought in for her, though we still need to go shopping. "Now let's go sweets the party's starting soon".