Chapter 2: Satans Son

"Two black coffees and a citrus tea, all mediums." Vanessa stated as she gave me a look over with disgust. Someone should tell her that when she scrunched her face like that, she almost resembles Maurice's donkey. I wasn't going to, I like letting her make herself look more idiotic.

I've always despised her.

She was one of those girls with the fake blonde hair although she's a natural ginger, and lash extensions that were so obvious.

As she handed me a twenty, I took it and returned her change before giving her a receipt, "I'll be right out with those drinks." I said faking a smile.

Her disgust hung on her face before she focused on the tables, "Just bring them to my table." She said going to one of the tables and sitting down.

I don't like her.

The door opened and I watched as Cleo walked in with Nathan, the two laughing while Cleo held her skates in her hand wearing only knee high socks, and Nathan held his skateboard. Cleo was twenty four, she was a Leo, and often used that as an excuse for her honest love. Nathan was twenty five, He was an Aquarius, always determined and taking things in stride.

I remember how much fun it was to be with them, to see the world in their eyes. I mean they're almost thirty and still riding in on wheels. We always had the wildest stories and things to do. But we always got treated like shit and frequently got kicked out of places, we did have fun though.

Cleo met eyes with me and gave a small smile before muttering to Nathan who stared at me and looked away quick.

They both reached the counter awkwardly, "Caramel hot chocolate and a black tea with honey, larges." Nathan said pulling his wallet out.

I watched Cleo lean in, "And two plain glazed twists." She added in while Nathan gave her a small smirk.

He pulled out a ten and handed it to me, "That all?" I asked the two watching them nod thoughtfully. Getting his change, I handed it back and Cleo hurried over to a table putting her skates down to mark the table as hers.

Getting a table this early is a bit like college parking, two minutes can change everything.

I got the donuts and added a small sprinkled donut inside before getting both drinks and taking them to the counter.

Nathan was shoving money into the tip jar and I gave him a small smile while he thanked me and took it all to his table with Cleo.

Getting Vanessa, the bitch of the century, her drinks, I looked around and spat into the cup smirking to myself as I went to put the lid on it.

"Classy."

Holy shit!

I jumped in shocked fear and wounded up having the drink spill all over my hand, scorching the skin.

"Mother fucker." I muttered under my breath.

Looking up at the hot new guy, I smiled nervously, "I'm sorry, can you just pretend you never saw that?" I asked worriedly.

He smirked softly, "What part?" He asked as he eyed the donuts over.

What part? "All of it?" I asked hoping he understood the lasagna incident last night is also included.

The guy laughed softly under his breath before furrowing his eyebrows and staring me over, "Sure. If you promise not to add anything extra in my drink." He said quietly.

I'm sure I'm a whole new shade of red right now, entirely new shade.

I gave a nod, "Of course." I said nervously as I tossed the cup in the trash and wiped my hand off filling her a new cup and not spitting in it.