Chapter 32: No Genitals In Heaven?

I had a dream last night that I had Cerberus and Damien, it was a dream of absolute pleasure but ended with everyone in town burning me alive.

When I woke up, Damien was gone and in his place was a bright bloomed rose.

He's such a romantic for someone who claims he's a dark prince. I showered and got dressed going downstairs and stopping as I realized the front door was wide open and Cleo was whispering and laughing.

Mr. Coleson wasn't on the couch as normal, the entire house was decorated though with wrestling things and I broke into a wide smile as Aze was contemplating two or three balloons. "Two." I said watching him turn and smile widely at me. "Good morning Beauty. Damien took the old guy to the grave site, I guess he wanted to spend the morning with the deceased." He held a balloon out to me and I took it.

I wonder if Damien knows who goes to heaven and who goes to hell. Can he see his mom? His grandma?

My chin tipped up and I caught eyes with Nathan, "Don't go drifting on us now. We have two hundred balloons to blow up." He said holding a bag of balloons out to me.

Oh right.

I smiled and watched Cerberus walk in staring at all the decorations, "You didn't go with Damien?" I asked him running my hand over his head.

He nudged my leg and I followed him to the kitchen, I turned on the helium and began the balloons while Cerberus spoke, 'He's telling him today. I guess he wanted privacy. The old guys going to be alive for only two weeks more. Then he's going to die.'

No, I felt my stomach turn, "So that's why he's telling him?" I asked watching him nod his dog head, "Damiens going to be so sad." I bit my lip and thought of his distress.

A loud pop came and I realized I'd popped the damn balloon, "Sorry!" I shouted as they all groaned my name.

Aze came in while Cerberus was telling me about Damiens strong relationship with Mr. Coleson. He gave us a long stare and I panicked, I swore Damien I wouldn't tell and now he'll think- "You told her?!" Aze whisper shouted to Cerberus.

Then Cerberus sighed and shook his head, 'Like I told Damien last night, she walked in on me in form. She's fine. Look at her.' He said nudging his dog head to me.

Aze was staring at me for a while before he pointed to Cerberus, "Damien didn't kill you?"

Cerberus gave him a look and Aze laughed short and low, "You're one lucky bastard." He muttered. Meanwhile I'm so confused I can't even speak. "Are you a demon too?" I asked Aze who laughed and shook his head.

He grinned down at me, "I'm a Fallen Angel. Kicked from heaven for my endless hunger and lust. I wanted to bang every angel up there, but we actually don't have dicks or vaginas up there. It's like a damn Barbie or ken doll. You can't even rub it for satisfaction. I got thrown out and woke up a batted mess with a dick and a set of balls." He waggled his brows at me and I was trying to wrap my mind around it all.

So there's no genitals in heaven?

"What's Heaven like?" I asked realizing I may be the only human who can actually get a solid answer from this type of source.

He shrugged, "A drag. As for God, she's a babe. But she and I don't really get along. We clash." He sighed and I felt a smile grow over my lips.

God is a woman.

After a very long time of blowing balloons up, I was put on catering duty. Which meant to pick up the catering. Which was my mother's. Which meant I had to go home.

Taking a steady breath, I looked over at Aze who gave my hip a small pinch, "You've got this, I'm here if you need it." It felt comforting, having an immortal fallen angel to help me face my mom.