Chapter 14: Dramatic

Damien

She sat on the sink, trying to seem busy, but clearly focused on her stomachs light growling.

The dark red was such a delicious contrast on her, it was actual hell not being able to just push her into the mirror and overdose her in pleasure.

Of all the things, she chose a devil. She looks miraculous in red, even more so with messy sexy hair and the killer body. I've always had a thing for girls with long dark hair.

"Ow" She placed her hand on my hand and I realized I'd gripped her thigh in my lustful craving for her. "Sorry." I muttered loosening my grip on her thigh.

She tucked her hair back and I finished bandaging her thigh before I had her turn and give me her shoulder. I brushed her back, my hand running over her milky soft skin, placing all her hair over her shoulder to keep it from brushing the cuts.

Her big eyes stared back at me for a moment before she looked down at her hands.

I cleaned the small scrapes and cuts, all the while wishing I could run my hands all over her, I want her. I've never wanted anything more in my entire life. I'm a devil, if I want something I take it, I can have anything and everything I want. Yet, I could never with this one, she's....well I think she's my only weakness.

We all have a weakness, everyone does, father had my mother, God has her weakness toward young creations (she can never turn them from the gates of Heaven), and grandfather had my grandmother....

I have Bella.

Why is my heart feeling so heavy and full? Why does it beat so much quicker and why is my chest feeling the same as a balloon?

If I really want her, I'll have to go slow, really slow, absolutely the slowest.

Devils don't love, but I think she's my only exception.

I finished bandaging her and moved to her lip, gently wiping the blood away and feeling her hand grab my wrist as I brushed the cut. She hissed and gripped my wrist tight. "I'll put numbing gel so you can eat." I said softly while she gave a nod.

"But don't lick it or your tongue will numb up." I warned while she gave another nod, she's so small, so delicate and yet ferocious and strong.

Stop Damien! Knock this shit off.

Adding a bit of numbing gel to her lip, I watched her stare down at my finger and the blood from her lip that stained it.

"Thank you." She said shyly, and I gave her a small smile, "Go eat before your stomach comes out and kicks our asses." I joked while she laughed and got off the sink.

I watched her go to her room and I cleaned the mess up, placing her clothes in the hamper and staring at my reflection. I sighed and headed out to the hall hearing her let out a small cry.

Going to the door, I noticed it a bit open, "Bella?" I called while she walked over and opened the door, "I was laced up into the corset. Do you mind?" She asked giving me her back.

She wore only a little black underwear with her corset and I wanted to drop to my knees and lick her all over. "No problem." I attempted to sound calm and collected.

Pulling the bottom string, I gave it a small yank and undid the bottom before continuing that until I reached the top and pulled the ribbon out. I held it to her and she took it with one hand while the other held the corset to her chest. "Thanks Devil boy." She smirked and headed toward her closet.