Chapter 18: Azazel

Damien

Last night was great, I mean I definitely spent most of the night tossing and turning before I realized the sun was up and smelt breakfast being cooked.

The scent reminded me of the kiss I gave Bellas cheek and I wondered why I was so stupid. Why did I kiss her? I'm an idiot.

She just-I guess it felt right. Like when a husband leaves to work and kisses his wife goodbye. It felt like that.

I got up and showered before changing and going downstairs to the kitchen.

Bella was wearing a cardigan with her camisole and pajama pants while she had her long hair braided back messily. She looked amazing though.

Grandfather watched me with a heavy stare, "I've got a brunch date with the yoga ladies. I'll be leaving in about-how long Bella?" He asked Bella who smiled, "In thirty minutes so you should get your shoes on." She said while he lit up and headed out the kitchen gleefully.

Cerberus was laying on the wood flooring staring up at Bella with a bit of annoyance. What's his problem? I watched him let a small huff out before Bella gave him a long stare, "Oh don't be mad, it was an accident!" She said kneeling down and letting Cerbs.

He turned his head away and I grinned, "Did you hog all the blankets?" I asked her going to the fridge pouring us both orange juice.

She sighed softly, "No I accidentally dropped the pan on his head. It wasn't hot, it just-It was heavy." She said shamefully.

I snickered a bit before earning a glare from Cerberus, "I once stepped on his tail and woke up with shit in all my shoes." I admitted while Cerberus glared at me deeper.

Yeah, yeah.

Bella laughed lightly, "Ill make sure not to never step on his tail. I already promised him three strips of bacon." She said looking to him while his tail wagged but his face said he wasn't okay with that.

The doorbell rang and I opened the door watching Amber rush in the house and to the kitchen, "Hey Bella!" She said pissing me off.

Why do little towns always have open door policies?

Amber held a paper out, "I hate you but I saw this in the paper and thought you'd want to see it." She grinned and headed out patting my chest and calling good morning.

Bella eyed the paper over as the front door shut. She softly read it, "Has therefore stepped back from her family name, relinquishing her fortune and rights to her parents will wishes." She scowled and slammed the paper down, "And Donna-oh hell no!" She stormed out the kitchen handing me the spatula and ripping her cardigan off tossing it down and storming out the house.

Damn she looked good doing it.

I headed out the house watching her enter her parents home before she shouted, "Donna you bitch!"

Wow. The vocals on that woman.

"How dare you?! You sold me out! Literally all my secrets! The entire paper is full of my secrets! I trusted you, you snake!"

Her secrets?

I eyed the kitchen door wondering if I should go in and hide the paper to read it all. But then Donna was shoved out the house and Bella climbed over her fighting her. Oh shit.

"Would it be bad if we cheered Bella on?" Grandfather asked looking at the two fighting.

Bella gripped Donnas throat and got in her face, "How about we tell the entire town your secrets?! Huh?" She asked shoving Donnas chest now.