Chapter 5: Shes Phew

Damiens POV

She hurried off inside and I noticed the dirt still on the right side of her bum.

"She's a sweet girl." Cerberus said laughing a bit at the moment.

I eyed the seatbelt, "She's not aware of her surroundings. She's going to get herself killed one day from something stupid." I said sighing and pocketing my keys and wallet.

"I like her, she's got a killer body too." He said confidently.

Staring at him, I leaned in, "You're a dog, when you're not a dog you're a red skinned demon with three eyes, horns and a tail. Keep your wet dreams to yourself." I reminded him.

He was quiet, then spoke up, "She seems like she'd be into my true form. Something tells me she isn't judgmental about that shit." He sounds like he's falling hard.

Dangerous territory. "Careful Romeo, we both know what happens when demons start catching feelings." I warned before getting out the truck and shutting the door.

Locking the truck was a bit useless, especially since Cerberus is in it with the windows down. He could pull them in the truck and eat them up.

I headed inside the diner and looked over the tables, stopping as I looked to the girl. Her once long blonde hair, now black and shoulder length.

She had bangs but still had that big sweet smile.

Stacy placed the cups down and poured the coffee while talking to a couple.

My mind wandered back to sixth grade, our first kiss and that game of 'show me yours and I'll show you mine'.

I walked over to my table and brushed past her, purposely running my hand along her lower back.

"Damien?" She asked catching my attention.

I turned and looked back at her with a small smile, "I like the new look." I said looking her tattoos over.

She laughed and took a step closer, filling the small gap between us.

Her big brown eyes stared up at me, "I heard the devil was back in town." She said looking over at my lips, tempting me in many ways.

I've never romantically felt for her, but I enjoyed her presence. She was a great way to pass time, and honestly this new look was great.

I ran my hand under her chin and smirked, "Most people run the other way." I teased and she laughed placing a hand on my chest before shrugging, "You already know I'm not like most people. I'm not afraid of fire." She said seductively.

A smirk rose on my lips, "I'll pick you up at nine." I replied quietly, bringing her hand to my lips and kissing it.

Passion and lust flashed through her eyes, "I get off at nine thirty. How about we make it ten?" She asked staring down at my lips again.

I gave a nod, "Ten it is." I replied with a grin before going to my table leaving her wet and horny for tonight.

Grandfather was staring at me with a suggestive look, "You should know she's a tramp now." He said cocking an eyebrow at me.

I sat back and watched Marcus, an idiot who used to be a grade above me grin, "In other words, buy a condom and try not to get herpes." He started laughing.

Bella rolled her eyes at him, "Oh like you haven't had your fair share." She muttered quietly.

I watched her focus on the salt shaker instead.